The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I've never doubled up on a pair of shoes before but i wear my cloaks at least 3 times a week
laugh.gif
. I can easily see myself looking for another pair soon before prices skyrocket when they start drying up! Might cop both elites and trade one cw for another pair of cloaks
pimp.gif
...easily the best cw of the vii and maybe the best/ most underrated shoe of 2012 IMO so far....I need two purrr!

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by casper90403

I dont know what I'm waiting for when it comes to the Wolf's. Absolutely love them everytime I see them sitting at the store.

pics don't do them justice either; when you see them in person they are amazing IMO
this. saw them for the first time on feet and they are actually clean. poison dart frog's are looking good too in these youtube reviews.

So now I have Cloaks, Sharks, and Lower Merions, picking up the Wolf and if I can find Cheetahs for a good price I'm done.

Originally Posted by s dubl

recent VII pick ups...

otktn9.jpg

shout out to  ptngina for the hook up on these... retail+shipping
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

s1or55.jpg

^^^very underrated cw IMO

14cs969.jpg

Nice pickups.

Cheetahs look nice in pictures but I can't pull it off, just can't do it...

anybody have pics of the sharks with white laces and the wolfs with orange laces? im stuck on deciding which ones i like more. thanks.

so are the elites coming out on the 20th or the 28th? because ndc hasn't changed the release date for them on their launch list but they did update it to show the playoff 12s releasing on the 21st.

Didn't have time to check, but beverly center sheikh has asgs on display.

Just got these in and was playing with the different midsoles. Loving them, right up there with the Cloaks as my favorite VIIs, certainly my favorite Supremes.

Was waiting on a perfect day to UNDS these..
Sunny day trip to Jacksonville.. Turned so many heads..
Friends who aren't even fans of the Kobe line couldn't stop double taking at em talking about "those are soooo sick" haha .. actually even I couldn't stop looking down at em on feet.. so sick in person lol.
anyways most important part.. the pics (just quick iPhone pics... even tho i know countless cloaks pics in this thread)

We are heading to the zoo this week and it's supposed to be nice. Might be the time to break the Cloaks out.

Back
Top Bottom