The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

From @nikestore on Twitter

We will not be releasing any YOTD styles (AF1, Kobe, KD, Jordan) tonight or in the future. If that changes we will let you know.
31 minutes ago

The Nike 'Year Of The Dragon' Collection WILL release in the U.S as quickstrikes!!!

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

We will not be releasing any YOTD styles (AF1, Kobe, KD, Jordan) tonight or in the future. If that changes we will let you know.
31 minutes ago

The Nike 'Year Of The Dragon' Collection WILL release in the U.S as quickstrikes!!!
Getting ready for a "crash" when/if this occurs. Thank you for the info.

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

These have a jellyfish but they are in kids sizes only and are in stores now. Maybe there is a mens version releasing:

These remnd of this

399923-grover.jpg

31 minutes ago

Good luck to those that actually want them. 

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

These have a jellyfish but they are in kids sizes only and are in stores now. Maybe there is a mens version releasing:

These remnd of this

399923-grover.jpg
great for my daughter.... =)
and I hope I can scoop up a YOTD's for myself.......

i liked the jelly fish GS when i first saw them, curious to see if the men's version will be the exact same.

im sure the men version of the jellyfish will be different....my niece wants the GS ones lol might have to pick it up for her

^I'm personally lobbying for an Arcanine pair.

I'm diggin' the Sharks and Galaxy's the most so far.

31 minutes ago

woohooo!

31 minutes ago

Info please?

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Jellyfish? What animal is next? Zubat?

really man?... i didnt know what a zubat was so i google it and its a pokemon   
roll.gif
 how old are you? 16?

those are sick ^^^

and sole collector also confirmed that they will release here in the US also for the YOTD...they have pics on there site just to lazy to post lol

Originally Posted by DFABIX

^^^those are nice....
would be better w/o that booty.....
what school is that?

I'm guessing UCLA. I hope those come out - best CW I've seen on these.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by DFABIX

^^^those are nice....
would be better w/o that booty.....
what school is that?

I'm guessing UCLA. I hope those come out - best CW I've seen on these.
I thought maybe that too at first, but it said "SCA" or something...
plus I think Yoo-clah usually sports adidas? right?

zkvii11.jpg

zkvii12.jpg

zkvii13.jpg

zkvii18.jpg

zkvii15.jpg

zkvii18.jpg

zkvii17.jpg

my 2nd kobe VII...came in last monday from the HK release. They become more expensive compared to US retail price unlike with the IV, V and VIs where HK releases were the same or cheaper than the SRP in US. Would just get the GRs with discount or at the outlets...

Back
Top Bottom