The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

So the white elites drop MAY 12th?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

^^ not my pics.. from two different members in the first few pages of the thread...

Are those SB laces in those? Cuz it looks like it lol either way it works. Cheetahs are still ugly to me tho lol

EDIT: Yo ferrari they let you use ur bday coupon on the PDFs? Damn they told me you cant do that on release date shoes unless its like 2 weeks afterwards smh

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

^^ not my pics.. from two different members in the first few pages of the thread...

Are those SB laces in those? Cuz it looks like it lol either way it works. Cheetahs are still ugly to me tho lol

EDIT: Yo ferrari they let you use ur bday coupon on the PDFs? Damn they told me you cant do that on release date shoes unless its like 2 weeks afterwards smh
Yeah, I was surprised they let me use it. Especially since I didn't even have my VIP card on me. I guess it's up to the manager if you can use it or not. Which is funny because 2-3 weeks ago I tried to buy the Wolf Kobe 7's at the exact same footlocker, and they wouldn't let me use it. I told them I'll just take my business elsewhere, went next door to footaction, and they let me use it there on the Wolf's

Nice work like always battleground03!

I would probably do orange on the black part of the midsole if I got the wolf.

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Yeah, I was surprised they let me use it. Especially since I didn't even have my VIP card on me. I guess it's up to the manager if you can use it or not. Which is funny because 2-3 weeks ago I tried to buy the Wolf Kobe 7's at the exact same footlocker, and they wouldn't let me use it. I told them I'll just take my business elsewhere, went next door to footaction, and they let me use it there on the Wolf's
I also used a bday coupon on the PDFs, they didn't say anything. $125 out the door.
pimp.gif

I passed on the PDF's for the Diamond Turfs. I'm was surprised to see them in a lot of stores in the DMV area. Nice pics of the PDF's everybody.

Originally Posted by micon111

Originally Posted by never wear them

& you can only wear black denim (or shorts) with these... shame... until I find the right color denim. 

Untitled by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

WDYWT 4-7-12 by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

Later
           those look fresh man. i agree too that black will set these off. i would personally just pair them w white shirt.. simple up top but BOOOM           down below. lol

Thanks man but I haven't gone out with a white (plain) shirt for about 10 years now lol

Originally Posted by DAR228

I passed on the PDF's for the Diamond Turfs. I'm was surprised to see them in a lot of stores in the DMV area. Nice pics of the PDF's everybody.

what part of the DMV are you from, im near Richmond and trying to find Kobes near that part was hard. Always had to go to NOVA just to see some of of the more limited ones

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Originally Posted by DAR228

what part of the DMV are you from, im near Richmond and trying to find Kobes near that part was hard. Always had to go to NOVA just to see some of of the more limited ones
I live in DC. I saw them in DTLR and the Footlocker at the Boulevard Capital Center on Friday when I brought the Diamond Turfs. You may wanna call first to see if they still have them.[h3]
[/h3]

Battleground, sir, what an amazing talent you've got there. 
eek.gif
happy.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif

I wish you could do the same thing with my pair.
smile.gif

I love how Battleground pops in with one picture just to tease us knowing full well we will all want more...lol

Ill be the first and prob only one to say I don't like the speckles on them. They don't look like the enhance the show at all. Just looks like their there.

Back
Top Bottom