The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I would've done the black midsole with orange specks but then again those aren't mine
laugh.gif
Should've given the wolf logo specks too haha

The shoes are for me.

I initially wanted orange specks on the black, but the texture wouldn't allow for paint to adhere. So, plan B was the grey midsole.

BG did great work on these Wolfs. Thanks Pare!

I know. That what I'll do if I decide to get them. I still like the way its done. Let's see on feet pics!

This guy Battleground climbing up on his roof to take pics of shoes
laugh.gif

tongue.gif
came out dope!

Originally Posted by battleground03

Sorry for posting one teaser pic fellas, I usually wait until the owner gets the shoes or gives me the okay to post. In this case he gave me the go ahead

7063456601_d446054df0_z.jpg

6917375292_22178e01e7_z.jpg

7063456865_dedbd4abd5_z.jpg
          wow, amazing work BG!!! 

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I would've done the black midsole with orange specks but then again those aren't mine
laugh.gif
Should've given the wolf logo specks too haha

The shoes are for me. I initially wanted orange specks on the black, but the texture wouldn't allow for paint to adhere. So, plan B was the grey midsole. BG did great work on these Wolfs. Thanks Pare!
           nice work on your pair man. have you tried lacing them w orange ones? 

Based on the teaser I thought I might like 'em. Teaser pics look better than the actual outcome.

That is great work on the actual speckles BG, but I'm really not feelin' the execution.

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Raise your hand if you are tired of every other person in this thread saying...

PDFs look skeeted on, jizzed on, happy splattered, etc!

Seriously guys, grow up.

Hand raised.
I'm not on board with the PDFs, but I got tired of hearing the same old joke that wasn't funny in the first place.

I'm interested to see what the speckles would have looked like all the way up on the grey of the heal.. (not where the wolf is but all around that part)

Nice Work on the customs BG! Wolfs in general arnt for me, eagerly awaiting the Away elites and that will be a wrap for me on the vii's..

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Raise your hand if you are tired of every other person in this thread saying...

PDFs look skeeted on, jizzed on, happy splattered, etc!

Seriously guys, grow up.
Hand raised but all the PDFs are really ugly with the mints being just a little less ugly
laugh.gif

Does ANYONE know the deal with color bleeding through white hyperfuse or flywire?? I might get both elites but not the home pair if they'll be ruined by hooping in colored socks. h e l p

speckle job is amazing, but they would've looked x10 better with only black speckles or only orange speckles.

Originally Posted by jst628

speckle job is amazing, but they would've looked x10 better with only black speckles or only orange speckles.

I had orange specks at first but it looked like somethin' was missing that's why I went that route. I wish the black midsole was a different texture so I could go with my original plan. Overall, I am VERY satisfied with the outcome.

Back
Top Bottom