The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

guys that already have the elites, are they worth it for ball? still debating if i should grab a pair..

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Heads-Up!

sneakerhead.com has the elites up home & away for retail.... 
happy.gif

http://www.sneakerhead.com/new-arrivals-men-p1.html
guess I should say thank you
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

They're selling out like they're Big Stages
eyes.gif
They must have one size run.
damn, jimmyjazz sold out real quick too last night, guess they aren't GR's...

they are probably only selling a certain number of pairs since it seems like an initial online launch

The general release date is still for next week.

I just found out from a friend that the grey sole on the Elite Aways is actually a fogged type translucent sole.

It's good news for me, because I think that looks a lot better than just a solid rubber grey sole.

has anyone seen the wolfs go below 100, im starting to feel them but dont want to pay retail, hopefully in a size 14

the lebron thread has almost 1,000 pages more than this, feels like there's 1,000 more CW's of the brons too
30t6p3b.gif

Passed up on the Playoff 12s for the White Elites......  Hopefully they look as good in person as I hope, and I made the right choice....   If not, its all up to the 11 Lows.

Originally Posted by jst628

the lebron thread has almost 1,000 pages more than this, feels like there's 1,000 more CW's of the brons too
30t6p3b.gif
Yep.
The Kobe threads had been destroying the Lebron threads every year since the IV, V & VI. Now the Lebron IX thread is destroying this one and it's obvious the VII's are lacking in the colorways compared to the previous model and Lebron IX's.

Nike made this decision for a reason. They chose to make a $180 dollar shoe with basic colors. They knew what they were doing all a long.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

30t6p3b.gif
Yep.
The Kobe threads had been destroying the Lebron threads every year since the IV, V & VI. Now the Lebron IX thread is destroying this one and it's obvious the VII's are lacking in the colorways compared to the previous model and Lebron IX's.

Nike made this decision for a reason. They chose to make a $180 dollar shoe with basic colors. They knew what they were doing all a long.

The original Kobe VII thread was shut down or this thread would be over 1000 pages.

Originally Posted by Focused22

30t6p3b.gif
Yep.

The original Kobe VII thread was shut down or this thread would be over 1000 pages.

I realize that. The original Kobe VII Thread was only 300 pages though, so no it wouldn't be over 1000 pages.

30t6p3b.gif
Yep.

i think what's worse is how there are more KD IDs than ZK7 IDs.. really goes to show you how bad nike %#%+%+ up this time around on the kobe line... 
grin.gif

brb raise prices and give horrible options compared to before. 

Elites fit the same as all other VII's. I could easily go up a full size and feel great. Those with wide feet like me would say the same thing.

LOVE the homes. can't take them off right now. The aways were an easy pass for me. For those that copped the homes, are your laces rough, like rope? Thats my only real gripe. I didnt like the piss yellow fly wire at first, but I definitely got use to them. These are made for shorts.

How come everybody that the Elites arent saying anything about how they feel or the quality?  They just post pictures and then just disappear
laugh.gif
 Thats a bad sign!

Originally Posted by al3x89

30t6p3b.gif
Yep.

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]i think what's worse is how there are more KD IDs than ZK7 IDs.. really goes to show you how bad nike %#%+%+ up this time around on the kobe line..[/color]. 
grin.gif

brb raise prices and give horrible options compared to before. 

I was excited about my IDs, and had a couple more I planned on buying. Once I got my first pair, sent right back and wont be ordering anymore. Prob wont be ordering anymore IDs period after this experience.

Originally Posted by micon111

congrats to those who got their elites. i got the aways on lock. still waiting for the homes!

sneakerhead.com bro... retail+free shipping. Cant go wrong there.

Back
Top Bottom