The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by jbsnoop

Originally Posted by s dubl

Homes suck with the piss yellow flywire, and aways suck with the messed up cf heel and diagonal scale pattern...

hate to say it, but Lebron wins again... at least its off the court lol.

Hate the Lebron elites...hate! Like the regular Lebrons though.  The yellow flywire has me a bit concerned.  Want to get mine and see how much it stands out.  If it's not to my liking I will return and probably chalk the wolfs. To each his own...

its pretty yellow, on the Lebron homes its gold, Kobes just yellow. It looks bad, ruins an otherwise nice looking shoe.

Anyone have good pictures of the Home's?

I hope they sit that way I can get a pair with the Footlocker birthday coupon or something.

I have yet to see a pair in person though, disappointing that they used yellow fly-wire instead of gold.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Anyone have good pictures of the Home's?

I hope they sit that way I can get a pair with the Footlocker birthday coupon or something.

I have yet to see a pair in person though, disappointing that they used yellow fly-wire instead of gold.

I went hoping my mind would change in person... I didnt come home with a pair
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by BeauThaShow

just picked up the Lower Merions for 83.97$
pimp.gif
 On sale at Nike Town Scottsdale AZ. Concords are down to 107$ (play fast)
Any other stuff on sale there? Maybe KDs and Lebrons?
No, just Kobes.

i still dont understand their pricing they should have done $210 or 220 on lebrons and $180 on kobes. i think that would have sold a lot more.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I never understood why some people won't buy a particular cw unless Kobe wears them.  I saw one poster write that the Lakers pdf looked hideous.  Then when Kobe wore them he wrote those look good on his feet.  Obviously it's nice when he wears them but shouldn't be the reaason why you won't buy a particular cw.

Don't get me wrong, I like the elites but not at 200. I've idolized Kobe since I was a kid so watching him kill in a particular pair a shoes could easily be the deciding factor that pushes me towards purchasing. Now there are some shoes that no matter what he did in them, I would never cop and then there are some that he didn't hoop in that I absolutely love (chaos Vi's were my favorite pick up last year).

You're going to be upset then because he did ball in the Chaos VI's
laugh.gif

nice. i never knew he did wear the chaos. glad i picked up mine this yr. better late than never. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jbsnoop

Homes suck with the piss yellow flywire, and aways suck with the messed up cf heel and diagonal scale pattern...

hate to say it, but Lebron wins again... at least its off the court lol.

Hate the Lebron elites...hate! Like the regular Lebrons though.  The yellow flywire has me a bit concerned.  Want to get mine and see how much it stands out.  If it's not to my liking I will return and probably chalk the wolfs. To each his own...

its pretty yellow, on the Lebron homes its gold, Kobes just yellow. It looks bad, ruins an otherwise nice looking shoe.
          I'm still waiting on my pair. looks like its gonna be monday for me. I'm really not bothered by the yellow flywire, but if i had the chance, it would've been gold or just plain white. its a really clean shoe, i haven't seen them in person yet but if the yellow is noticeable like what is being discussed then it seems like out of place for the shoe.

^i at first was bothered with the piss yellow flywire lines, but I got use to it. I dont even notice it. I love them. Such a clean shoe. try them on with some khaki american eagle shorts and they look great.

And it seems every left pair had issue with the carbon fiber. The NTSM guys were offended with me mentioning that to them after I checked out 5 pairs just to see if I could find a clean one. They were literally all messed up.

I agree with you with the flywire. Eventually the clear sole will match it so it doesnt matter. I can't wait to try them on the court...

Thanks S.
House of Hoops was out of my size talking about the Homes are more limited and such
grin.gif
 Walked around the corner at Champs fsr...

put the black laces with the black tounge and vice versa... might make me go back for the homes if it looks right
nerd.gif

put the black laces with the black tounge and vice versa... might make me go back for the homes if it looks right
nerd.gif
i've been wanting someone to do this since i've seen the elites... please! 
nerd.gif

Copped my Lebron "Home" Elites today and liked the Kobes but after lookin over them more..the pair that I was lookin at was already yellowin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

glad these are sitting, nike needs to realize these prices are wack...

Well it kept the resellers away and for that I'm glad they were 2 billsl

Back
Top Bottom