The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

143648064.jpg

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Their nice, but nothing to get excited about.

Yeah, I don't understand the buzz over them. If they released lots of people would be talking about Nike dropping the ball and releasing even more plain CWs.
Kobe is playing great in them though.

those PEs arent spectacular...but they look really clean with the Lakers home uniforms....

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

So as I understand it, kobe and lebron won't wear the gold elites until they reach the finals? Seems like a real marketing blunder to me. If they don't reach it, nike's stuck trying to shift a star player's shoe that he never wore

Yeah because I seriously doubt the NBA really has a rule against gold. I think Nike is just trying to be cute. Remember these and it wasnt the NBA Finals when he wore them

air-jordan-xi-11-ray-allen-player-exclusive-1.jpg
Maybe because it wasn't the playoffs?

IMO theyre dope! Real clean colorway. I'm a Laker fan and like Laker colored Kobes so maybe that adds to it?

i wanna see him rock a pair of custom cheetahs with yellow replacing the volt and a purple sleeve...

Originally Posted by onlitwo

those PEs arent spectacular...but they look really clean with the Lakers home uniforms....
this, the purple looked real good with the yellow uni's 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chato
This pic absolutely makes it look like he's wearing zk5s. I miss those...
This ID/PE def looks amazing. The color blocking is clean and the white
swoosh looked nice. It's refreshing compared with the plain ones he's
used all season.

This shoe had so much potential...really surprised Nike didn't go all out with this shoe and do them justice IMO
Anyways wasn't there a rumored cobra cw as part of the predator pack 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Still waiting on someone to switch out the sockliner and laces with homes and aways and post pics...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Still waiting on someone to switch out the sockliner and laces with homes and aways and post pics...
nerd.gif

haha, same with the lebron laces. But my home kobe's should also arrive tomorrow. will try out what you propose.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by s dubl

nerd.gif

haha, same with the lebron laces. But my home kobe's should also arrive tomorrow. will try out what you propose.
again... thanks!

People are always drawn to that which they can't have or is that much harder to get. Not sure if it's the thrill of the chase/hunt or what.

Back
Top Bottom