The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Those ASG fakes up there are just sad. Looks like the bottom of a school desk where everyone puts their chewed-up gum...

I hit up FTL the other day and my mind changed on the Concords. Saw some dude rocking them and they looked severely discolored on the upper. Don't know if it was gross feet sweat or if someone spilled soy sauce on them...

Originally Posted by onemandynasty

559379_2824716997282_1839731341_1670669_62258446_n.jpg

Finally got my pair of cloaks!!  Pretty sick shoe!!
Wait till you wear em homie, be careful to not break your own neck.  great pickup

Nike is obviously trying to market the ID's he wears, they post them up after every game on facebook etc.

I don't think Kobe cares what color he wears.

i see how the pictures above are fake except sharks, my eyes for kobe fakes arnt that great for the 7s, can someone tell me the flaws?

Originally Posted by grandtheftbike

Originally Posted by deftronix

2n9z7no.jpg

pimp.gif
 Cloud 9.
pimp.gif
mine says preparing to be shipped
nerd.gif
. my order date is one after yours if that matters

edit: you didnt get free shipping for orders more than $100?

odd. maybe he didn't log into his account or has one? I think the free shipping over 100 is for members.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Nike is obviously trying to market the ID's he wears, they post them up after every game on facebook etc.

I don't think Kobe cares what color he wears.
that's most likely the least of what Kobe cares about.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by geoff2005

i see how the pictures above are fake except sharks, my eyes for kobe fakes arnt that great for the 7s, can someone tell me the flaws?

looking at those pics, the overall shape of the shoes is just off.
sick.gif

555766_374818129215153_124138014283167_1162327_1144063694_n.jpg

here's a sample of a fake kobe 7 all-star galaxy,  note: the sole of the fake ones are also glow in the dark
Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

i been seeing some weird pairs of galaxies lately, did they make fake galaxies?
Pics?
Dang, from afar they look like pretty good fakes...until I noticed that the flywire is just a tad short. 
laugh.gif

I can tell those are fake, but damn those are pretty good fakes. I can see people who aren't really into shoes being easily fooled

I've noticed that the toe boxes always look like they are GS models for fake/variant Vs, VIs & VIIs. Don't know if they are using cheap lasts to get such a rounded toe box, but it's always the first thing I look at other than the obvious, cheap upper-imprint... 

559379_2824716997282_1839731341_1670669_62258446_n.jpg

Finally got my pair of cloaks!!  Pretty sick shoe!!
Congrats fam. Everytime I see these I want them even more. By far the best ones IMO

I think the Sharks are fake too. The print isn't as vibrant on the actual ones...kinda faded like on the mint pdfs. Need those if I can find them for around $85.

-Pete

Back
Top Bottom