The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

What the hell happened with the 7s?... 
Is it safe to say that this 7s are kinda "disappionting"?.... Or  You've expected this to happen...

My only issue is the fitting... I don't know what, But my feet (especially along the fifth toe {pinky toe}) hurts every time I wear  them...

Are the KB7 still salvageable?...

I'm still waiting on more C/W to drop...  
happy.gif
they were disappointing for me. they kill my feet.  i only bought the cloaks but havent really worn them much.  i pretty much wear my 6s everyday.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

What the hell happened with the 7s?... 
Is it safe to say that this 7s are kinda "disappionting"?.... Or  You've expected this to happen...

My only issue is the fitting... I don't know what, But my feet (especially along the fifth toe {pinky toe}) hurts every time I wear  them...

Are the KB7 still salvageable?...

I'm still waiting on more C/W to drop...  
happy.gif
Went OD on the snake/predator themeing IMO
Shoe would have been alot more diverse without the "snake skin" upper....the snake theme has run its course, I think they need to go in a new direction for the VIII. 

The whole snake thing has 0 casual crossover appeal, and lets face it, Im willing to bet my bottom dollar at least half if not more of KOBE/LBJ sales are for casual use. 

The idea of introducing a "system" was really cool and innovative, but I dont think it really stuck with the casual consumer. 

My biggest gripe with the shoes was the shape of the TOE BOX, its awkwardly bulky in a rounded sort of way. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The geometrically angular midsole was definitely the highlight of the shoes design IMO.  

I will defintely pick up a pair.  And if they are limited I'm sure those that are on the fence would jump at getting them.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I will defintely pick up a pair.  And if they are limited I'm sure those that are on the fence would jump at getting them.

&nbsp

Agreed on all counts. That picture did it for me. I'm a sucker for nice cups
nerd.gif

I mean... Heel cups.

At first I was like ewww

Now I am like hmmm

These are growing on me. I do agree, they have a sweet back side.

WTK's are uhhhhhh, how can I say this?

A very VERY bad looking pair of shoes. All ima say

Still wish those yotd dropped. There's still time but I kno it's not happening.

I'll be buying a pair of WTK when they release depending on availability. If their limited ill buy right away. If not I can wait for a sale. I like them but not enough to pay retail if their gr.

I gotta say those What the Kobes look a lot better than that initial picture.

Unfortunate that the brown-%%! PDF/cheetah print on the upper is absolutely awful.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

This pair is definitely one those acquired tastes pair ... but I'm not mad at them. These will be dope with a cool pair of jeans and one of my favorite tri-blend tee's ... easy. Can't wait to see a release date. Still waiting and wishing for those YOTD's though, lol.

Originally Posted by apossiblehybrid

Are there gonna be anymore XDR releases?

good question.I read somewhere that the Sharks and the Xmas cheetahs were XDR.anyone know if that's true?

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Are people playing ball in these?
I don't see ANYONE, and I mean, ANYONE at the gym/courts wearing the VII's to play ball...

I remember the IV's being flooded on the court...same with V's...
VI's kinda went slow, but have picked up lately...

the VII's = nonexistant....

I think I saw 1 dude wear the cheetahs and that's it.....
I've seen people ball in the Dukes and Black/Greys at a gym here. Prior to that, I hadn't. I wore my Shark to shoot around, then switched to Hyperdunks to play. Afterwards, someone asked me how they were for ball, and I told him that I don't really ball in my sneakers and he looked at me like I was an idiot
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom