The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

sharks are subtle. not vibrant and bright. Just check them out in person and make the decision. They actually look pretty decent, like looking through water at the beach. 
happy.gif

I would check em out in person if I could but it isn't an option. I live in a part of Canada that never got these. All we got we're Del Sols, the Lakers home colorway, Black/greys, and Concords. We only get super GR Kobes, KD's, and Brons here.

copped sharks today for 80.

best 80 i ever spent. slept initially but they are SICK. glad i scooped em.

DTLR...

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

^^cop those if you can get them at a good price..not being over 70 lol..

I'm getting the sharks in a trade for a pair of 2010 Comet Am95's I don't like so I guess it's a fair deal for me. I remember a while back someone murdered out the midsole and added red splatters. Anyone remember how they did that?

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

How good do sharks look in person? I'm thinking of trading for them but I don't want to be disappointed. Is the colour all dull and washed out or is it vibrant and bright? Some pictures I see make 'em look great and other pictures they look kind of bland..

they're weak bro. people were just hyping them up because they thought they were going to be limited.

indifferent.gif
 Sharks are not WEAK

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

How good do sharks look in person? I'm thinking of trading for them but I don't want to be disappointed. Is the colour all dull and washed out or is it vibrant and bright? Some pictures I see make 'em look great and other pictures they look kind of bland..

they're weak bro. people were just hyping them up because they thought they were going to be limited.

indifferent.gif
 Sharks are not WEAK

Sharks are def not weak.  I think they do look better in pics than person, and they fit diff for me than my cloaks, but they are still one of the best Vii, even though that doesnt say much.  I might buy them back when they hit outlets for real low.

Are there fake YOTD Kobe VII out there? I brought a pair off bay but don't know if they are fake out not.

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

Are there fake YOTD Kobe VII out there? I brought a pair off bay but don't know if they are fake out not.
Yes there are fake YOTDs. You'd have to post pics of your pair and the box for anybody to help you do a legit check though.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Where would you guys rank the VII's among all of the Kobe numbered models?

My mind changes a lot, but I'd rank them as follows:

Kobe V > Kobe IV > Kobe VI > Kobe II > Kobe I > Kobe VII > Kobe III

And I love the Kobe III's, but the colors just weren't there and I feel the same way about the VII's. Had the VII's gotten the Kobe IV, V, or VI colorway treatment I'd probably rank them ahead of behind the VI's depending on how many good colors release. Too bad it didn't end up that way.
edit

My list is based mostly on looks, especially since I loved the Kobe I's to ball in so they would be ranked higher if I went strictly on performance.
Kobe V over all basketball-shoes!!!

Originally Posted by leothegod

sharks for 80 nice. wish i could find some black del-sols for that price.

Use the birthday coupon at FTL and you'll get them for 75 before tax. Champs and footaction will also match the price and accept the coupon.

so i got the home elites

my hoh got a restock on them last week ( i think they got more because they werent selling well online)

so with all the hype around the lebrons i went in to the hoh wearing my Kobe I ASG, kobe shirt and white red black nike shorts. I got their at 3pm after the maddness.

even though everyone is on the Lebron 9 bandwagon i still stick to kobes no matter what! Some guy working their said man look at you wearing kobes gear on a big Lebron release day lol

too think i was close to getting the lebron dunkman 2 months ago lol F that im a kobe fan and i will never get Lebrons..even though kobe didnt do so good i still gotta represent him
pimp.gif

my lastest pick up
happy.gif

vwr9e9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom