The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by prison mike

gameupz wrote:
The only Kobe 7s that will have value are the Cloaks, Cheetah, Galaxy, YOTD and WTK...unless there are other pop up releases. That's actually surprising though considering the 7s line as a whole didn't do so well but those 5 pairs I mentioned will be some of the higher valued Kobes in the entire Kobe sig line. Not many 5s or 6s can even top it

IMO 6s only had Grinch, Mango, Barca, OC
5s had Bruce Lee, Big Stage Away, Aston and w/e unreleased stuff (Chaos, DK didn't quite make the cut compared to the above 7s mentioned)

Kobe's in general don't hold their value well (often sitting on shelves, at outlets, clearance, ridiculously marked down prices etc) but if you pick out the quality pairs, the 7s did quite well if you can come away with 5 strong pairs

Your avy makes it better
laugh.gif

saw the YOTD's at Cleveland Show yesterday. Dude was selling for $275 but I passed. Saw two dude rocking them as well. Good looking shoe but with the WTK's coming it was an easy pass.

Originally Posted by santi19

gameupz wrote:
The only Kobe 7s that will have value are the Cloaks, Cheetah, Galaxy, YOTD and WTK...unless there are other pop up releases. That's actually surprising though considering the 7s line as a whole didn't do so well but those 5 pairs I mentioned will be some of the higher valued Kobes in the entire Kobe sig line. Not many 5s or 6s can even top it

IMO 6s only had Grinch, Mango, Barca, OC
5s had Bruce Lee, Big Stage Away, Aston and w/e unreleased stuff (Chaos, DK didn't quite make the cut compared to the above 7s mentioned)

Kobe's in general don't hold their value well (often sitting on shelves, at outlets, clearance, ridiculously marked down prices etc) but if you pick out the quality pairs, the 7s did quite well if you can come away with 5 strong pairs

Your avy makes it better
laugh.gif

^^^^ this
also what Value are you worried about if they are on your feet??????  

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Your avy makes it better
laugh.gif
^^^^ this
All his replies on this forum are him writing these long winded responses that are either predicting what will hold value or what will gain in value. The only reason he does this is so he can justify gouging people on ISS. Best just to ignore dude. He is just trying to gauge how much his profit margin will be..

just went to my local shop and they told me that 3 ppl asked when campouts started for the WTK.........

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Your avy makes it better
laugh.gif
^^^^ this
All his replies on this forum are him writing these long winded responses that are either predicting what will hold value or what will gain in value. The only reason he does this is so he can justify gouging people on ISS. Best just to ignore dude. He is just trying to gauge how much his profit margin will be..
All I was stating was, overall I'm pretty happy with the 7s since I was able to come away with 5 good pairs so to me, that's a successful sig since I don't buy every release. I have all the 7s I stated and wear them, matter of fact, I posted on feet pics in here before of them. Will buy the WTKs as well if I can get them and as for value, if the shoes has value, it can still be sold even in vnds condition, that's really the only beneficial factor if u ever quit the game, you have options to get some money back. That's just my opinion, if I like the shoe and it's worth something then that's a plus

I just don't understand how you guys can be willing to camp over WTKs but then put off something like the Sharks...

To each his own I guess....

...Hypebeasts.

This thread is slowly filling with lurkers and hype beasts. No one will get in my way of these. I will slap little kids. I'm ruthless now. hahaha

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

KOBE VII's have not sold well at all this year. Def only thing with a "little" love were the galaxy and cloaks...
And for the record, I was responding to what this dude said, I just forgot to quote it in my initial post. My fault for the confusion

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

I just don't understand how you guys can be willing to camp over WTKs but then put off something like the Sharks...

...Hypebeasts.

yeah the sharks are def a more solid colorway but dawg, you gotta understand. they are GR's and they arent going anywhere. also they'll prolly be on sale eventually b/c people sleep on em. which is great for me, copped my sharks for 80, copped home elites for 110. i love a good GR my friend.

with limited joints you cant afford to wait. if you want em you'd best get to movin on RD b/c they wont be there after the fact. and if you want em bad enough after RD you can bet your @5s you comin outta pocket.

simply the politics of the game. 

hype/hypebeast are terms used too loosely these days.  

...Hypebeasts.
my thoughts exactly..WTK is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 here in AZ a lot of cats they don't own a pair of VII's are going bananas for these..

Hmmm so the hype of the olympic 6s ISNT overshadowing the WTKs then? We'll see if thats true on that day the when the hypebeast also realize that those are dropping n theyre left to pick between them lol. I'll prolly try for both but idk yet

Gotta be honest here fellas, i've been really disapointed by the VIIs. The only colourways i would have bought were the Aces (didnt release in the UK) and the orange ones Ty got sent (didnt release at all). And that was it

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Hmmm so the hype of the olympic 6s ISNT overshadowing the WTKs then? We'll see if thats true on that day the when the hypebeast also realize that those are dropping n theyre left to pick between them lol. I'll prolly try for both but idk yet

I always thought the Olympic 6 was a hideous shoe, but many feel that way about the WTK as well...Ill be out of town using a friends wi fi, hopefully her +@% is fast enough to where I can get myself a pair. My first and only VII

Just like what happened with the Cloaks. Dudes were so busy getting the white/cement 4s they forgot about the Cloaks.

Originally Posted by JRodski

...Hypebeasts.

yeah the sharks are def a more solid colorway but dawg, you gotta understand. they are GR's and they arent going anywhere. also they'll prolly be on sale eventually b/c people sleep on em. which is great for me, copped my sharks for 80, copped home elites for 110. i love a good GR my friend.

with limited joints you cant afford to wait. if you want em you'd best get to movin on RD b/c they wont be there after the fact. and if you want em bad enough after RD you can bet your @5s you comin outta pocket.

The Sharks being a GR and the WTK being limited is beside the point. My point is that dudes on here have been like Sharks are the 5th or 6th best CW etc etc...then the most hideous vomit shoe of all time comes out and JUST BECAUSE they're limited dudes are camping for them and think they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Make the WTK and GR and tell me how many of you guys would get them.

Originally Posted by JRodski

...Hypebeasts.

Idk if it's my area (Miami) but Kobe's are selling pretty well Sharks are going Wolf Greys are going

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Just like what happened with the Cloaks. Dudes were so busy getting the white/cement 4s they forgot about the Cloaks.

Lol thats how I got my pair of Cloaks, ppl didnt even know what I was talking about in line haha. One dude said you can just get them anytime cuz theyre just kobes lmao. But it sure dont seem like thats gonna happen this time with ppl asking already when they can campout. I'm still on the fence about copping both sneakers for differnet reasons tho

Back
Top Bottom