The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

I just don't understand how you guys can be willing to camp over WTKs but then put off something like the Sharks...

To each his own I guess....

...Hypebeasts.
both are ugly

Looks like the blue/yellow pair will come out same day as Olympic 6 on NDC and not the WTK. Figured they didn't want a repeat of the cement iv/cloak situation again.
laugh.gif
Olympic 6 releasing online right? Maybe they push back the date of the WTK, online and in-store or just sell them in-store on 7/7? My sight is on the blue/yellow pair anyways so it doesn't affect me.
grin.gif

07/07/12Zoom Kobe VII SystemObsidian/University Gold-Game Royal-Wolf Grey$140 488371-404

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Looks like the blue/yellow pair will come out same day as Olympic 6 on NDC and not the WTK. Figured they didn't want a repeat of the cement iv/cloak situation again.
laugh.gif
Olympic 6 releasing online right? Maybe they push back the date of the WTK, online and in-store or just sell them in-store on 7/7? My sight is on the blue/yellow pair anyways so it doesn't affect me.
grin.gif

07/07/12Zoom Kobe VII SystemObsidian/University Gold-Game Royal-Wolf Grey$140 488371-404
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss  

I'm on it!!!!!!  I get paid that weekend!

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Just like what happened with the Cloaks. Dudes were so busy getting the white/cement 4s they forgot about the Cloaks.

Uhh no one forgot about them on NDC man..I spent 4 hours trying to get them
And couldn't..they sold out quick man. You're memory is off

Umm.....not really. Just as Dat Dude Chris mentioned, there were quite a few stories in this thread that were similar. Dudes were in line asking others what they were there for. Most in line were there for the Cements and some didn't even know about the Cloaks. Hell, there were dudes posting in here they completely forgot about the Cloaks or showed regret for passing on them for the Cements. I wanted the Cloaks more but went for the Cements because I didn't know who would have the Cloaks in my area. I went to my local HOH in the late afternoon and copped the last 9.5. The employee stated the Cloaks didn't start to sell until after the Cements were gone. Not saying this happened everywhere, but this was the situation for a few of us.

P.S. You're speaking of online, copping online can be a different beast compared to copping in store. Just like the Military Blue 4 and Obsidian 12 are sold out online, they can both be found in store in certain areas.
95% of the people in line at HOH Miami were there for the Cement IV's. Some didn't even know what the Cloaks were.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Well I know I called the Nike store personally yesterday to ask about the WTK release next Saturday because the Nikestore on Twitter loves to play dumb, and the guy from Nike didn't really know what I was talking about so he just read me off what Nike had releasing from Kobe next Saturday and sure enough he said Nike Kobe VII System in Bamboo and all those other colors on the shoe that I can't remember 
laugh.gif
 will be releasing next Saturday July 7th on the Nikestore online and they will be $140. 

idk why but, i def like the left shoe of the WTK's alot more than the right. like the laces and color choices more.

Hello, everyone my friends got these kobes which I want to say fake. Is there anything he can do he brought them off some website useing paypal? thanks for any info 

Wear them? *shrugs* If he bought them when their site clearly state they are fakes/replicas and doesn't do refund, He is SOL.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

I just don't understand how you guys can be willing to camp over WTKs but then put off something like the Sharks...

To each his own I guess....

...Hypebeasts.
both are ugly

word life.

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

Hello, everyone my friends got these kobes which I want to say fake. Is there anything he can do he brought them off some website useing paypal? thanks for any info 

those are obvious fake u can tell from visible flywire. the legit one didn't nearly too visible like that

and since it's asian exclusive release (in china) so the box should come like this

and under the box there is nike sticker quality check control like this

So are the WTKs being pushed back? I kind of hope so. I'm hoping they drop on the 21st instead. Hopefully not the 14th. Not trying to cop Pillars and WTKs on the same day. Not trying to drop close to $350 in one day.

I want to share my first pair of Kobe's and wanted some insight for my purchase. I bought these off some kid in China from eBay (respect_and_trust). He said they were legit and bought a retail store called Toronto Sports in Kowloon. Did research on his feedback and it was good, but I don't know much about Kobe VII's and I don't know what to look for legitimacy . Here's some pictures:

Any insight will be appreciated it. Thanks.
**The pictures were brighten for clarity, so if the colors seems off it's because of the setting I had set for taking the pictures, sorry if that throws you off**

Originally Posted by jkim5157

I want to share my first pair of Kobe's and wanted some insight for my purchase. I bought these off some kid in China from eBay (respect_and_trust). He said they were legit and bought a retail store called Toronto Sports in Kowloon. Did research on his feedback and it was good, but I don't know much about Kobe VII's and I don't know what to look for legitimacy . Here's some pictures:

Any insight will be appreciated it. Thanks.
**The pictures were brighten for clarity, so if the colors seems off it's because of the setting I had set for taking the pictures, sorry if that throws you off**
looks good!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom