The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Waiting for my Invisible Cloaks, Other than that Kobe should have a ring or 2 left to get.

Originally Posted by SOURorbetter

HOH Miami dadeland mall is getting them. My boy called this morning and they confirmed for saturday. I also heard some youngsters are camping out there already. I guess they're at "summer camp"... 
I heard they've been camping out since Monday.

im getting two of the 180 barkleys and a pair of vis hopefully i can get a pair of WTKs later for a decent price i wanna get them sat but i dont wanna drop all tht cash this weekend

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

what are ya top 3 kobe 7 colorways in order??

Mines are..

#1 Cloaks
#2 What The Kobe
#3 Galaxy
Those would make my top 5 including the Red YOTD and the BHM.

Starting to be ok with the fact I prob wont get the WTK for retail. Ima try but I just think the fiends will get them before I do.

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

what are ya top 3 kobe 7 colorways in order??

Mines are..

#1 Cloaks
#2 What The Kobe
#3 Galaxy

so basically the top 3 most hyped up zk7? 
laugh.gif

cloaks are awesome, wtk are ******ed and 100% hypebeast colorway and galaxy's are meh

cloaks are EXTREMELY overrated on here
laugh.gif

they dope but damn, i just dont get that thrilled when i see em...

My top 3

WTK

YOTD

CHEETAH

Originally Posted by MrWavez

cloaks are EXTREMELY overrated on here
laugh.gif

they dope but damn, i just dont get that thrilled when i see em...

My top 3

WTK

YOTD

CHEETAH
I haven't seen them in person yet, but Cloaks seem to be overrated by everyone in general. Some guys have went as far as saying they are the nicest pair of Kobes to ever release

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

NTNY just tweeted

RSVP begins 7/5 for the What The Kobe VII launching on 7/7. $140

So they're back to the rsvp huh?  I thought they cancelled the twitter rsvp?

are they cancelling the twitter? I hate it

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by FlyerThanDelta

WTKs will be at select HOHs and NT
can anyone confirm this?
confirmed
edit: YO WHY DO SOME OF THE KOBES FIT DIFFERENT...same size same damn shoe but them !#+! fit different no lie....my PDF red/blue is a sz 10 and it feels worse than my YOTD or WTK which are 9.5s?? whats up with this....

Confirmed, Mercer will have them (lol good luck with them)

-

MrWavez, have you worn your PDF/YOTD/WTK a similar amount of times? I've found these take a while to break in... a 9.5 in these feels as small if not smaller than a 9 in the (generally considered 1/2 size down) KD 4s for me at first wear.

and of course nike makes wtk limited to bring out the hypebeasts... if they were a GR they would sat in stores and be outlet bound.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by SOURorbetter

HOH Miami dadeland mall is getting them. My boy called this morning and they confirmed for saturday. I also heard some youngsters are camping out there already. I guess they're at "summer camp"... 
I heard they've been camping out since Monday.
2qunmh0.jpg

Originally Posted by Weather

Confirmed, Mercer will have them (lol good luck with them)

-

MrWavez, have you worn your PDF/YOTD/WTK a similar amount of times? I've found these take a while to break in... a 9.5 in these feels as small if not smaller than a 9 in the (generally considered 1/2 size down) KD 4s for me at first wear.

I wore my PDF to work for about 8 hrs. My WTK for maybe 1 hr and the YOTD just tried on...it's really strange. Like my PDFs fell more tight in general, even the sz 10s

Back
Top Bottom