The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Damn, those are nice! I also noticed the red logo on the tongue, really makes them look nice.

So far, the predator pack and volts are the only thing I'm shooting for. Already got the leopards, next will be sharks, then wolfs, then volts, then these jellyfish.  Edit: forgot about YOTD's and Big Bangs.  my wallet will be light come summer time 
frown.gif

Can't wait until we see the mamba pair....hopefully they will take the colors of the CD IV's

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

It's really hard to top the awesome run from zk4-zk6.

good looks, fair durability (the zk6 are tanks) and top 10 performance

sneakers of all time more or less.

But with the price and the experience of Kobe's team, you would think they

would at least be at the same level as the past sigs. but no, it was a step down.

Again, it's hard to follow up the zk4-zk6, but the 7 is just sad.

I really hope the elites blow us away. That's all I'm looking for right now.

what they should have done was make the attack strong insert more like a hightop with more support make that thing high and with rich leather and memory foam and have velcro keep it in place all around. they raised the price 50 bucks. hell throw in the monkey paw while their at it 
roll.gif

if you are going strong your kicks dont need to be that light. i think they really half assed this idea. hopefully they go back to the basic formula or improve on this system like i said above.

great idea. just poor effort for the price...

Someone with a pair of Adidas speed wraps should try it with the play strong
nerd.gif

adida425637_226816_jb.jpg

Ive never seen these the speed wraps before. It basically looked like Nike just took their idea and made it cheaper looking and more expensive. At least they couldve made it more substanial looking like the Jordan 2012
Jordan_2012_Year_of_the_Dragon_Basketball_Shoes.jpg

Whatever there called that Warrick is wearing they may have taken over the top spot on my most wanted list of Kobe 7s.

I really can't wait until all these colorways begin to roll out. I need to grab some kob's

Man those Jellyfish will be shocking my feet X2. Not sure what to think of the ASG though? Probably going to wait to see them in person

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Man those Jellyfish will be shocking my feet X2. Not sure what to think of the ASG though? Probably going to wait to see them in person
Man some of yall are so lucky to see them in person before you want to buy them I NEVER GET TO DO THAT I have to buy them immediately all the good stuff sells out quick around me.. 

Originally Posted by manslayer

Damn, those are nice! I also noticed the red logo on the tongue, really makes them look nice.

So far, the predator pack and volts are the only thing I'm shooting for. Already got the leopards, next will be sharks, then wolfs, then volts, then these jellyfish.  Edit: forgot about YOTD's and Big Bangs.  my wallet will be light come summer time 
frown.gif

Can't wait until we see the mamba pair....hopefully they will take the colors of the CD IV's

The logo's either bright red or hot pink. Either way it'll look good.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by onlitwo

lol....tweeting that he will post a pic...NBA players are silly
What's so funny about that?
was wondering the same thing......sssssssssh i respect that more than anything cuz in reality we all want that close up

Originally Posted by thapointguy

This shot compared to the other makes it interesting, gotta be iridescent paint. Possible it might be the jellyfish? If it's iD I would imagine he would put his jersey number on it. I'll look out for what he's wearing next game.

court-1-25-12-11.jpg
yeah, these aren't IDs. the swoosh and shozoku are different colors, IDs will only
allow them to be the same. these can't be PEs as well.

Back
Top Bottom