The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

What's the going price of Wolf Greys??? Have they hit the $99 mark yet?? Man I want some wolf's and some Ace's but I need em at 99 or cheaper.

What's the going price of Wolf Greys??? Have they hit the $99 mark yet?? Man I want some wolf's and some Ace's but I need em at 99 or cheaper.

Dont think there are many Wolf Grey still out there. Depending on what size you wear I know the Chicago area has dried up, I cant find a 13 nowhere. The ones I do see are like size 8 and 9 but are still at full retail...

oh yes def but im saying using them sparingly.
my concords yellowed in less than a month :smh: disgusting. thats why i dont like the material they used for the shoes on the VI and VII. breathable and lets them soak the moisture and they yellow.
the V's had a great synthetic material which obviously doesnt absorb anything but sucked that they would rip.
i like my shoes to stay clean and if they get scuffs/dirt you can easily wipe them down and they look good as damn new.

agreed. but I like that the 6 and 7s upper are super tough and improbable to destroy.
just get a dark base I guess. lol

the more i keep reading bout yellowing, and the more i look at my concords (IM NOT A HOOPER BTW) the more it makes me not want to cop a pair of GM or USA

now im thinking bout copping the V USA i know where i can get'em for retail

hey guys I'm new to this forum so you can consider me a noob with certain topics. I was reading about the kobe vii yellowing. My question is, what part yellows?  I was thinking of hopefully getting a pair of GM's if they release. Would those end up yellowing?  thanks

the more i keep reading bout yellowing, and the more i look at my concords (IM NOT A HOOPER BTW) the more it makes me not want to cop a pair of GM or USA
now im thinking bout copping the V USA i know where i can get'em for retail

I think You guys are over analyzing this. It's simple science, mud, dirt and water will yellow the hell out of the material.

And leaving them out in the open when you're not wearing them, can also cause yellowing via dust and direct sunlight.

Plus, if you're not playing ball in them, you have nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
I think You guys are over analyzing this. It's simple science, mud, dirt and water will yellow the hell out of the material.
And leaving them out in the open when you're not wearing them, can also cause yellowing via dust and direct sunlight.
Plus, if you're not playing ball in them, you have nothing to worry about.
Naw i got the conconds and there was a small smudge and i try to clean it and it made matters worse, this

VII upper+white=no bueno

the Vs i got dirt, ketchup, u name it and those suckers are still clean!!!!

Last edited:
hey guys I'm new to this forum so you can consider me a noob with certain topics. I was reading about the kobe vii yellowing. My question is, what part yellows?  I was thinking of hopefully getting a pair of GM's if they release. Would those end up yellowing?  thanks
the entire white upper :lol: its breathable and soaks/absorbs all sweat and dirt.

like i said this doesnt happen to everyone. unless you play ball everyday and your feet sweat like crazy it will most likely happen. my socks get soakin wet :x which is why it happens to me.

probably wont happen to most of you im thinking but i could be wrong.

has the cheetahs hit retailers yet? i know theres still 2 weeks but i wonder if they shipped them out yet.
yes... a few pages back dude said he went to try on kobes... and the employee brought out the cheetahs and didnt even know when the release date was.. said she woulda sold them to him and everything!

Man everyone gobbled up those kb's on discount, just yesterday I saw a fsr now nothing not even the white Concords :smh:

yes... a few pages back dude said he went to try on kobes... and the employee brought out the cheetahs and didnt even know when the release date was.. said she woulda sold them to him and everything!

Noooooo, i didnt say she would sell them to me. I doubt the register would've even let her had she tried. She just brought out a size 12.5 and 13 for me to try them on, thats it. This was last week so they should be shipped to stores by now.

Back
Top Bottom