The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Man EFF NIKE!!! I am officially done. Goddamn cloaks sold out before the twitter link hit my phone, I was on the comp reloading, hit the link as it popped up.
I'm switching to Adidas, gonna go buy a pair of DRose III this afternoon. To anyone who struck out and was thinking about getting the gold medals instead, don't fall for Nikes bait and switch bull.... Smh.

Good to see this thread jumping again!...
happy.gif
Potter taught em well 

roll.gif
Man let him go to Adidas and buy the D.Roses. Adidas got nothing going for them besides that and their SB line compared to waht NIke has. Love or hate their releases, Nike still makes the best shoes on the market bar none. He'll be back next release.

people who get angry over shoes don't got their life priorities in check.

this is nothing but cheap thrills for me. get'em or not, it was fun to attempt. if i grab them I wear them.

chill people.

I knew these would be instasoldout!!! Good thing I still got mine from the first release!!!
devil.gif

They should just post sold out instead of putting the link up. If you see the link then you know it's gone. All limited releases are like this now.

Man let him go to Adidas and buy the D.Roses. Adidas got nothing going for them besides that and their SB line compared to waht NIke has. Love or hate their releases, Nike still makes the best shoes on the market bar none. He'll be back next release.
By best you mean aesthetically, correct?

what's even funnier to me i saw a dude on a shoe group selling his cloaks...last week for 200 shipped. dudes were talking so wreckless.saying naw sell them retail cuz there getting restocked.. he said no goodluck sat. looked this morning dude had cloaks up now for 250 and people wanting them.
the thirst is real

what's even funnier to me i saw a dude on a shoe group selling his cloaks...last week for 200 shipped. dudes were talking so wreckless.saying naw sell them retail cuz there getting restocked.. he said no goodluck sat. looked this morning dude had cloaks up now for 250 and people wanting them.
the thirst is real
LMAO

They were on NDC before they tweeted the link. They messed this release up. Was supposed to be twitter link only though. They failed today.

I figured that was the problem this time. Guess you gotta just search up until 7:59:55 or so then from then on just F5 twitter

Please tell me more!!!

I gladly would but unfortunately that's the end of the story. I apologize you left wanting more. LMAO! Got stuck with a size 12 at Nike Chicago, so much for doubling up on my real size 13. Damn! But if anybody has a 13 and needs a 12 don't hesitate...

Last edited:
Good lookout homes, just snagged a pair...

Acxtually, I really like these alot.

Last edited:
Missed these in February because of the late build of hype and had to pass on these because I settled for the Packer x Reebok Question collab which I may not even get because Packer wasn't prepared for the online release. Irate.

Missed these in February because of the late build of hype and had to pass on these because I settled for the Packer x Reebok Question collab which I may not even get because Packer wasn't prepared for the online release. Irate.

I was also at the store yesterday and it was very chaotic. Packers is a really small store, approximately 1000 sz-ft of space. The sidewalk was packed with people and no one outside to organize the crowd. Plus it was pouring rain. All in all a real mess.

Like you I ordered online and HOPE to get a pair but who really knows. I bagged the line due to dudes cutting it. They gave out 100 tickets but I missed out on those, didn't think the hype would be so much.

Last edited:
I dont want no gawd damn snow leopard shoes, I want the CLOAKS! Damn you NDC. As soon as the link went up, I clicked, put sz10... and cried myself to sleep after the error notice :x

Those "Snow Leopards" are tough. Great price too.

I also got an order through for the Questions yesterday, but I'm thinking Packer is going to cancel my ish smh

Back
Top Bottom