The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

With all the hate for these they are still nice looking if anything (some colorways). My little man with his pair on

of course every kobe 7 line will finally end up in outlets except for cloaks and WTK, im not surprised by that

You make it seem like only the VII's hit outlets. Even Jordan retro's like the XII's, IV's, VII's, GMP's that are A-Grades hit outlets, means nothing.

House of hoops at south coast plaza is going to be raffling the invisibility cloaks off. Whack.

House of hoops at south coast plaza is going to be raffling the invisibility cloaks off. Whack.
I hate that HOH. They think every release is worthy of a raffle. They are also notorious for giving out wrong info. I know they didn't get the galaxy zoom rookies but their manager told me that Nike was raffling off the shoes online for a charity. 
laugh.gif

Can a Nike family member help out a Nike brother on purchasing the cloaks for me?

Last edited:
Greenwood, In HOH did a the weak raffle for the Cloaks, Pink Foams, Bred 4s and Raptors on Sun & Mon. Why does HOH have to raffle everything now? :smh::smh::smh::smh:Entered for the cloaks but not expecting to get a phone call. Prob will just go ahead and cop the Snake Pools

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom