The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Stopped by my local spots in AZ for some info.

Niketown: says Sharks ARE a GR. Cloaks are gunna be a size lottery
eyes.gif
first come first serve for the lottery and they open at 9am so no midnight release for the Cement IVs.

HoH: also says Sharks are a GR. and he "didn't know what the Cloaks were"
laugh.gif

That's the scoop in AZ.

ok stop with the pictures already waverder you making me want them right now!!

i could get them for 115 from my buddy from his job but his last day is on the 19th so idk if should get the greys or not

Originally Posted by megatron

Jesus. The Harry potters gotta be the best Kobe sig since the big stage 5 road colorway or the red Barcelonas
30t6p3b.gif
amazing shoe

I beg to differInks will not even come close to the two u mention barcas & big stage aways are classic heat. BS V 's are 1 with me. That's just moI refuse to call any shoe HP. Just flat out stupid, just inks

Originally Posted by LA KB24

ok stop with the pictures already waverder you making me want them right now!!

i could get them for 115 from my buddy from his job but his last day is on the 19th so idk if should get the greys or not

get em! the color combo is hot!

Originally Posted by Poseidon24

Originally Posted by waverder

Picked these up at the local Footlocker in So Cal using my military discount..

How much is Military Discount @ Footlocker?

Thx

Military discount should be 20%.

Crossing my fingers that there's a lot of pairs of the cloaks to go around. those are really sick. Sharks,Cloaks then Galaxy. smh. Nike going all out!

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Jesus. The Harry potters gotta be the best Kobe sig since the big stage 5 road colorway or the red Barcelonas
30t6p3b.gif
amazing shoe

I beg to differInks will not even come close to the two u mention barcas & big stage aways are classic heat. BS V 's are 1 with me. That's just moI refuse to call any shoe HP. Just flat out stupid, just inks

Nah bro Harry Potters are definitely right up there.  How can you top the creativity that comes from this shoe?  I'll say that the BS V's are more symbolic, but the mango barcas don't have any creativity behind them, they are just a bright shoe.  that's why Harry Potters are ranked above them in my book.
Harry Potters are DOPE.  Hottest shoe releasing this month

Originally Posted by manslayer

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

30t6p3b.gif
amazing shoe

Nah bro Harry Potters are definitely right up there.  How can you top the creativity that comes from this shoe?  I'll say that the BS V's are more symbolic, but the mango barcas don't have any creativity behind them, they are just a bright shoe.  that's why Harry Potters are ranked above them in my book.
Harry Potters are DOPE.  Hottest shoe releasing this month

Defintely agree !!! - I can't wait to get my pair !!!!  
 Ahhhhhh *relaxed sigh* 18th of Feb , I can't wait !!! - "The Decoy" has already placed its bait out there by claiming there will be "less pairs" than the Concord release had, so just watch that line swell up with "H-Beast Hatchlings" willing to stab each other for a retro shoe that will release another 5 times this year lol 

Obviously the "Hatchlings" are blinded by light and just aint ready to be on the #KobeSystem 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nike-basketball-kobe-system-sm.jpg

" You gotta DOMINATE ninjas " - Kobe Bryant lol - get ready cause them CLOAKS is coming ya'll !!!!!!!!!! 

Don't know if posted already but...
Eastbay just took out the discount restriction for the Supremes....

PKEBV4NJ 15% off good until 2/29 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom