The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

In a way, I'm kind of glad that the YOTD's are probably not dropping here. Because I can save myself $195.
laugh.gif

And so is it confirmed that the Galaxies will be $140 (Regulars)?
nerd.gif

I think I'm going to have to pass on the Sharks. At least on RD. Too many other shoes I want to buy.

Ugh, nice box *Jay-Z voice* but they can keep it. In fact, storing all these supersized LeBron and Kobe boxes is already becoming a challenge.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

406704_2236694931621_1675435877_1534041_1996760682_n.jpg

377419_2236690931521_1675435877_1534035_353014219_n.jpg

376099_2236693371582_1675435877_1534039_1404739712_n.jpg

not mine
Where did he (says not mine) get these?  This is the colour I'm waiting on.  Why is it so hard to find a release date for this colour way?

03/01/12Zoom Kobe VIITresure Blue/White-Black$140488371-400
03/01/12Zoom Kobe VIIWolf Grey/Total Orange-Cool Grey-Black-White$140488371-002

These are the dates from Nike's launch list. Not sure if they are tentative dates or official. I figure if the Lebrons are releasing a day after the Kobes I'm guessing the dates are correct. Treasure blue ones, are the Duke?

easy pass on those sharks n blacks. this shoe just doesnt do it for me to where I have to cop every color like i did with the vi's. looks like i'll only be grabbing the really crazy ones to hoop in. the toned down colors, because of the blocking, are just too boring for me at this point.

I want a pair to hoop in. was thinking the black/greys and I could switch it up and use the play strong from my leopards

Glad I scooped a pair of those kobe shorts that match the leopards cuz sz L is gone off of eastbay.

I know I am probably in the minority, but these are doing less and less for me by the day.  I just don't really see any marked or drastic improvement on either the 5 or 6 and frankly the price tag is a huge turnoff.  I really don't like the look of them more than either previous shoe so there's just no incentive for me.  CWs on 5 and 6  far >>>>> than anything I have seen for the 7.  Feel free to disagree, but I am serious when I say the 5 and 6 were so good and "different" that its gonna take a lot to top them or exceed those expectations moving forward for this line.

^ I agree with you sir. I like the 7 but I'm not in love with them like I was with the 4's and more recently the 5's.

I need some release dates for the China's and the Big Bang's.

Also, can't wait for some pics of the Rice's and ASG.

There's always people unwilling to make the jump from the previous shoe. I remember how many people complained that they did not like the V's and would stay with the IV's. Then a different group of people said they didn't like the VI's and they'd stay with the V's, now it's happening again.
It's all good. It's hard to move on to the next shoe when the previous shoe is available for such good prices in outlets.

I love the VII's, and also love the IV's, V's, VI's. I always take advantage scooping up outlet deals and that's how I usually increase my Kobe collection.

I'm just waiting for the $140 Kobe VII's to release. Sharks and Big Bangs will be my first pair of VII's if they both release in February. In the mean time I'll be scooping up some more VI's from outlets starting with Camo's. 
pimp.gif

Question for those who've balled in these sneakers. Do the non-supreme sole stretch out? I tried these on at the mall and I feel like I cant wear my ankle brace. It was already too tight and choking me with just nike elite socks even with a half size bigger.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

03/01/12 Zoom Kobe VII Tresure Blue/White-Black $140 488371-400
03/01/12 Zoom Kobe VII Wolf Grey/Total Orange-Cool Grey-Black-White $140 488371-002

These are the dates from Nike's launch list. Not sure if they are tentative dates or official. I figure if the Lebrons are releasing a day after the Kobes I'm guessing the dates are correct. Treasure blue ones, are the Duke?

i thought they were sharks...idk im confused
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom