The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I mean, I'm stocked I copped the IV's but salty I
missed out on the Cloaks. I want these so bad...I hope the ASG's look great in person because if they don't Imma have to pay resell prices for cloaks

Originally Posted by CRH1979

what's the deal with all those cancelled orders?

Email says "We inadvertently oversold our inventory due to a technical issue". That's BS though. I got through before the "restart" and NDC twitter was still saying the only size that had sold out was the 11.5.
30t6p3b.gif

There is still one more website that I'm holding hope out for, if they don't come through then I'll wait til April when these prices should start coming down. 

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I saw that line at HOH Columbus. I picked up my Sharks there. I knew the Cloaks were coming at Midnight but we live like 2 hours away and I wasn't camping or coming back. Tried on-line, struck out. Guess I will have to deal with re-sellers prices. Stinks, so does waiting 4 hours online to strike out.

Hate to do this in the post  ,but my PMs arent working. fellow OH NT'er.  email me [email protected] about Glass Blues

My 4 pairs I ordered from NBA.com shipped! They have never let me down.

Sorry to hear about all the NDC cancellations, thats actually unlike them to oversell...

Cancelled orders? I'd be saltier than a mug. Sorry to hear that, guys. Nice collection shot on that last page. I only have the BHMs n the Cloaks. I need the sharks and the ASGs in my life. Christmas are meh IMO.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

My order on Swoosh went through @ 12:35, hope that it doesn't get cancelled.

My 2 orders on swoosh were cancelled, placed at 9:02pm PT. oversold. But I'm over it now.

Wow this is crazy can't believe Nike would do something like that, I hope nbastore comes thru for me.

Really sorry to hear that fellas.

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Sorry to hear about all the NDC cancellations, thats actually unlike them to oversell...
NBA.com was selling the cloaks? wth no way?  
btw are all the orders who got cancelled from whoever ordered after the reboot of the server at around 11pm pst? 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

What happen on Ndc that they oversold?

site and company is garbage, thats what happened
laugh.gif
 why you here then? just playin', but this whole canceling orders thing is pathetic, NDC needs to step their game up ASAP.

Originally Posted by TuKrazy

Originally Posted by lewi1913

NBA.com was selling the cloaks? wth no way?  
btw are all the orders who got cancelled from whoever ordered after the reboot of the server at around 11pm pst? 

Mine went through before the reboot. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Thank god I struck out on NDC and got my cloaks from nbastore
smile.gif

Does the NBA store have a twitter where they tweet links (like NDC)? Do they have a countdown like Eastbay? Or do they just have em up there starting at Midnight EST?

Originally Posted by Rocket

Thank god I struck out on NDC and got my cloaks from nbastore
smile.gif

Does the NBA store have a twitter where they tweet links (like NDC)? Do they have a countdown like Eastbay? Or do they just have em up there starting at Midnight EST?

No clue, a buddy told me about them like at 9am cst the next morning. Got them with ease.

Resellers on ebay are gonna be very happy to hear about cancellations. I'm glad I was able to double up on these after ndc was a joke. You would think Nike would just make more to fulfill orders but you know that won't happen.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Resellers on ebay are gonna be very happy to hear about cancellations. I'm glad I was able to double up on these after ndc was a joke. You would think Nike would just make more to fulfill orders but you know that won't happen.

I'm sure that people are %+$%!!#! bricks because they probably put the shoes up on eBay before they received them.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I'm sure that people are %+$%!!#! bricks because they probably put the shoes up on eBay before they received them.

That could be a good point too. I did see a lot of pre-orders.

man...I hope this cancelling thing was a one time fluke. I will be so pissed if this happens with this week's ASG releases

Back
Top Bottom