The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Can all my Socal Bev Center goers PM me? I'm trying to form a team so we can attack fast and strong.
You corny
grin.gif

man they were passing out tickets at hoh in chicago and they only passed 24 tickets....
ohwell.gif

ppl were in line already..they were in line for the foams....see thats where i get pissed i am not waiting in line for days for some shoes....i dont think im get the asg
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Are any of these all star shoes droppin in europe? NDC?

Europe got them last year, and they SAT for a long time. People in USA were salty they could not order from the Euro NDC...
grin.gif
So. What. that means they not droppin? is that official? Js sit on shelves all the time in europe, sure right now my local FL got Xs, wht cement IVs on the shelf it dosent mean they never gonna get jordans again.

Have you seen the prices of these shoes in europe? Uk is the only place where BBall shoes are near the same as the US, thats a big reason they sit.

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Are any of these all star shoes droppin in europe? NDC?

Europe got them last year, and they SAT for a long time. People in USA were salty they could not order from the Euro NDC...
grin.gif
So. What. that means they not droppin? is that official? Js sit on shelves all the time in europe, sure right now my local FL got Xs, wht cement IVs on the shelf it dosent mean they never gonna get jordans again.

Have you seen the prices of these shoes in europe? Uk is the only place where BBall shoes are near the same as the US, thats a big reason they sit.
No, what I meant is that Europe will prob get them like they did last year. Just an FYI that they sat, and prob no hurry to pick them up...

Sharks came in. Their nice, but looking at them next to my cloaks, their very boring in comparison. Think ima return the sharks, and wait to get them on sale later on down the road. Should be able to get them for 100 or less at some point.

Originally Posted by SWSH

AmMTjBnCQAEmmhW.jpg

Wait I thought the elites are supposed to be dropping soon? If They are wouldnt it make sense for him to Wear the elite Kobe VII's? I Hope they look a little different

Heads Up!! Just to take your mind off the All-Stars...
Accdg. to Eastbay, Kobe 7 "Dukes" will release on 3/5/12 and "Wolf" will release on 3/16/12

Eastbay Rep can you confirm?... -Thanks 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Heads Up!! Just to take your mind off the All-Stars...
Accdg. to Eastbay, Kobe 7 "Dukes" will release on 3/5/12 and "Wolf" will release on 3/16/12

Eastbay Rep can you confirm?... -Thanks 
happy.gif

Per Nike Launch List

03/01/12Zoom Kobe VIITresure Blue/White-Black $140 488371-400
03/01/12Zoom Kobe VIIWolf Grey/Total Orange-Cool Grey-Black-White $140 488371-002

Originally Posted by audeldeltoro

Im a kobe sneaker head but whooaa those ASG Durants are so tempting!

I agree but I still gotta go with the VII's. Also that Nice Kicks shirt will go well with any of the All Star kicks. 

man i want the ASG but i have class and my girl said she will go line up but idk because i still dont know what are the plans at the hoh...i think they might have a two lines for the ASG pack and the foams since they come out the next day...stupid hoh. they never say S%%% on info

Def returning my sharks. Tried them on and I can feel the bubble in the insole. Im not gonna even bother to fix it. Ill just get my money back and buy them in store on sale. Ill be able to try them on to make sure there all good. So glad my cloaks dont have that problem. So crappy on nikes part for that being a problem.

Anyone having fitment issues on their pair?

I recently picked up a pair to ball in and the play strong insoles are so tight on my right feet. Just where the toes start to form.

Any ideas on how to stretch out the shoe? The play fast insoles seem to fit just fine though. After wearing thin socks it feels better, but I usually wear elites when I ball.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Anyone having fitment issues on their pair?

I recently picked up a pair to ball in and the play strong insoles are so tight on my right feet. Just where the toes start to form.

Any ideas on how to stretch out the shoe? The play fast insoles seem to fit just fine though. After wearing thin socks it feels better, but I usually wear elites when I ball.
This was my main concern after trying on the Sharks...
with any sock thicker than a mm, the spacing in the shoe seems like it would be burdensome after a few games....
still barely breaking in my VI's though....I'm always a few years behind.
tired.gif

no the in soles in the Kobe galaxy are the galaxy print and the bottom is the glow in the dark..
Was that your question?

Back
Top Bottom