The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Chato

no the in soles in the Kobe galaxy are the galaxy print and the bottom is the glow in the dark..
Was that your question?

nah hes asking if the GITD soles will yellow like clear soles do over time, which is what i wanna know too

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Originally Posted by Chato

no the in soles in the Kobe galaxy are the galaxy print and the bottom is the glow in the dark..
Was that your question?

nah hes asking if the GITD soles will yellow like clear soles do over time, which is what i wanna know too
ok My fault, I'm looking at them now and to be honest even if it did.... On feet or balling you wouldnt notice or it wouldnt be half bad. You could kinda just pretend its the Sun at the base of the universe on your shoe

another new colourway ?
from US11
1kb7pwg.jpg

^^^ thanks. waiting for the wolf greys and getting sharks. might be it for me on the kobes. thatd make 5 pairs.

sharks are nice but i exchange them today because they were squeaking....i got the black/greys ones...they are nice in person
pimp.gif

im try to post pics later on

Color me hyped. My cloaks were supposed to arrive Thursday evening, they're now going to arrive early tomorrow. I hate ndc but they're shipping is on point.

The Wolf is probably next on my list (possibly ASG, depends on a few other things at the moment).

Since my cloaks were Cancelled via Swoosh Saturday afternoon, my boy came through for me @ The Vault..

Enjoy..

Originally Posted by waverder

Since my cloaks were Cancelled via Swoosh Saturday afternoon, my boy came through for me @ The Vault..

Enjoy..

laugh.gif
Your gonna make alot of people pay reseller prices now.

Enjoy..

Nice pics Randy! Thanks again for coming through with the concords! 

Enjoy..

The paint really shines through in the sun.
pimp.gif
Looks like you got some white stuff on your swoosh too. Comes off though.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 at Waverder pics!!! Look amazing. Still on the hunt for the cloaks for a decent price. They will be had soon. Still need to see the sharks up close, not sold on pics. Def looking forward to the PDF's. Have a feeling those are going to be crazy in person.

Back
Top Bottom