The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Cloaks + BMW =
pimp.gif
x100

Are these really not as good as the VI for ball?

I didnt really like the VII too much but after seeing the Sharks in person, I think im slowly caving in.
laugh.gif

The Cloaks are amazing as well.
pimp.gif

The more pics that get posted of the Cloaks the more people regret not getting them (including me of course). Why did NDC have to wreck that night?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Are these really not as good as the VI for ball?

I didnt really like the VII too much but after seeing the Sharks in person, I think im slowly caving in.
laugh.gif

The Cloaks are amazing as well.
pimp.gif
From the limited time i've worn them so far they fit a lot more tight than 6's, pinky toe got cramped up a little, but I think I should have went a 1/2 size up.  I balled in the 6 and it was great.   Haven't had a full game with the 7's but just from walking around in them I don't think they would be as good.   Sorry this may not be as detailed as you like.

The sharks don't do too much for me, the cloaks are the best of the VII by far, the only CW that may even come close to them is the YOTD.

My cloaks came from NDC today, and I'm sad to say I'm not 100% in love with them. Might be 2 10.5s going back to Nike.
These were my first Kobe's, so I'm going to sleep on this decision.
-sf77

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Got my Cloaks in today. Also scooped up a LINSANITY shirt from HOH. For me, this is the pair to get for the Kobe VII's...
pimp.gif
Nike actually made a Lin t-shirt?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I know thats super quick
Yeah, they were drop shipped this morning at Orlando HOH. Apparently LINmited...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

I cant believe people are actually buying LiN jerseys and linsanity shirts
Dude is an underdog that came out of nowhere to put up All-Star level stats during a 7 game winning streak and revive the Knicks' season. NYC has been dying for good basketball for more than a decade, and finally gets it with Lin playing and running the point. He's also the first Asian American player in the league that's ever had any significant impact on the court, so that also opens up the Asian market overseas. I mean...what's hard to believe about why people would buy Lin stuff? 
laugh.gif

^his story's good, he's good, but i'm sure he will fade out by next season... just my thoughts.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We will be carrying the Kobe VII ASG when they are released on 2/24/12.  They will be available for sale at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST this Thursday night.  They are limited, so we do not expect them to last long.

EastbayRep - Ray
Online only or phone orders as well?
They will be available on our website and over the phone.

EastbayRep - Ray

What is the limit on the Kobe vii ASG?

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i hope he fades out next season lol

QFT!!!! lol

Lol, thats wrong.  I def think hes gonna fade out, but I dont hope he does.  Just cant wait for how quick the "fans" throw him under the bus when it happens.

Back
Top Bottom