The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Most resellers wont be able to fill most if any preorders. Stores doing a good job of keeping resllers to a minimum this time. Hope it continues from here on out.

good. 
resellers piss me off and i don't even live in the US (no resellers in Canada) or have interest in any of these shoes 
laugh.gif

Cloaks came in today but I missed the mailman...gotta wait until tomorrow to pick them up from the post office.

All these pics are killing me! At least the ASG madness will take my mind off of it tonight.

GL everybody that's swinging for the fences tonight...

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Have you purchased any VII's yet C?
customized any yet?.....
Hope things are well with you and yours! keep it moving!
yeah, I got a few pairs but I think that'll be it for these.  For me, they're not as comfy on the court as I was hoping for.  
I might pick up the black grey pair for cheap to paint them up.   The midsole on this shoe always reminded me of the pyramids, so I may do something with that...
Word...my concern is they are not as comfy as the V or VI on court...
I recently started adding to my VI collection (ASG & Chinas) because I can't believe I haven't picked up a VII yet....(wait til they hit outlets....woooo)
I might need some tips on how to add red splatter to my Chinas... =) or just ship it out to you with an open check...
smokin.gif

Pyramids???.....I'm intrigued.

sniper & jst, it's all good....but just know, I'm always pointing out the grammatical errors of the youngins on NT.....hence the GP (grammar police) status.
texting has ruined the engrish of our youth.....don't they require an essay portion on the SAT's now?.....

Good spot on Leon too! where's the milk though?
"No women. No kids."
The plant is here though...

Got my Sharks in the mail yesterday and balled in them last night. Got it true to size and the shoe broke in pretty quick. Never played in the 6s but these definitely have a more "cushioned" feel that the 5s. I gotta have a couple more sessions in them to see if I prefer them over the 5s. Rotation is Hyperdunk 2011 and these Sharks. Love the Hyperdunk 2011.

I was part of that ebay seller flaking on the preorder for the ASG VII.

Damn that's a real bite in the %%#$.. Pressures back on.

It's go time. Better get a pot of coffee ready.

If this release is anything like last week. It's gonna be a long night.

Just got to check out the dukes today in person. They were pretty nice. I would of copped if it weren't for All the shoes dropping tonight and tomorrow.

Still one pair of Cloaks left at my HOH as of last night, size 9.5. Nike's twitter kept saying these were a QS so quantities were def. pretty limited.

Originally Posted by IROCKEMRELIGIOUSLY24

I was part of that ebay seller flaking on the preorder for the ASG VII.

Damn that's a real bite in the %%#$.. Pressures back on.

It's go time. Better get a pot of coffee ready.

If this release is anything like last week. It's gonna be a long night.
When you say you were part of that were you a seller or buyer 

I found the cloaks for over retail the other day, they should be coming in tomorrow. I told myself if i didnt get the cloaks, id go for the ASG. But now that Im getting the cloaks idk if i want the ASG..but i want them
laugh.gif
frown.gif
. Decisions Decisons...have a couple hours to decide.

How do you get a job at a sneaker store and have no clue what the All Star pack is???
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Have yet to find a place that's going to have these..

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

How do you get a job at a sneaker store and have no clue what the All Star pack is???
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Have yet to find a place that's going to have these..

They playing you...they know exactly what they are getting.

Some really nice pictures of the Cloaks in here. Sucks living in Canada, never get exclusive Kobe's. Always have to resort to paying re-seller prices smh.

so only HOH's are getting the All Stars?

those buying at north park in dallas. do you guys know when they start giving out tickets?

I'm going to try to get the Kobes first out of all of the shoes, if I don't get lucky enough to get the foams. My place is doing a ticket raffle. I hope I'm top 10.
frown.gif

Someone mentioned on ISS that there's going to be 2 pairs per sizes from each of the AS on NDC.
eek.gif
If true might as well tap out right now.

Just got my cloaks in today, and I'm in love with them. The iridescent color change effect puts the iridescence on the Chaos V or VI to shame.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Someone mentioned on ISS that there's going to be 2 pairs per sizes from each of the AS on NDC.
eek.gif
If true might as well tap out right now.

I'm calling B.S.  That's someone trying to build the hype up even more.

Back
Top Bottom