The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Holy crap I just got through at 11:33 with a sz. 14! Normally a 13 and I had it in my cart RIGHT away but then same thing as Cement IV's happened and "card wouldn't process" and then "timed out." Then they tweeted that only 8 and 14 were left and I quick added a 14 and just got through!

Can't believe it...

Didn't come up on the release page for me so I had to check twitter...Yeah, No go. Imagine if the foams released online, NDC needs to fix their system.

man i struck out again, i dont know if it is my internet or what even google chrome was a piece of garabagy

Connected with the Kobes on NDC, couldn't add the Durants to the cart, mysteriously didn't get the Lebrons even though they were in the cart with the Kobes. Still happy. Wanted the Kobes the most.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

^^its already been shutdown

supposedly HOH Cherry Hill as well

Cherry Hill too? Damn didn't see that coming. Smh at fellow SJer's.  For the Concords they were pretty chill and there weren't any major problems.

Kobes were the last to sell out. I thought I was in the clear when it was processing but it timed out. Needed a huge Jordan release to stand a chance.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

same old same old. did anyone get through on eastbay phone and actually talk to a human?

yea but once again "sold out" I swear they get one of each size I can't stand that company

Waited 2 1/2 hours at Niketown Santa Monica only to end up with a size 7.5 in the Cloaks. Took 43 minutes of refreshing my email inbox, NDC's checkout system, and checking my credit card company, and finally got a order confirmation from Nike for the Galaxy's.

Hope I get them soon!!

i tried to add to cart at 8:59 pacific, it said sold out (size 9). eastbay dropped the ball again. straight terrible.

mobile site, swoosh and NDC all failed for me in IE, FF and chrome as usual lol. i'm not even sure if eastbay/footlocker had legit stock; they were sold out before midnight.

smh at myself for assuming everyone would be distracted by the foams, brons and kd's. i really wanted to ball in these! anyways, being a good sport, congrats to everyone who scored!

I completely forgot about Eastbay. logged in at 12 15 all were sold out. ... but It doesn't have the X over the sizes.. Damn.
Did we get confirmation on the wolf being March 1st or March 15th? do you think it will sit like the Sharks are? I need to let this cash replenish.

Back
Top Bottom