The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

jst628 wrote:
KD and Bron colorways have been nothing but amazing this year, why is the Kobe VII so weak with colorways? whoever is in charge needs to wake up.

Its harder to have great colorways with that one piece design. You can really only change the hell cup, laces or put a design on the one piece upper( Galaxys, Cheetahs, Poison Dart Frogs etc)

Lol I'll post the pics of the sleeves tonight hopefully...might be late tho. About the sharks, I was going to order online...but decided to wait & find them in my size in person to cop with the bday coupon. Online had the coupon exclusion on ftl.com

-Pete

My Wolfs just came in. DOPE. Love how the grey and bright orange looks together. Now I need another pair of Kobe VII's because these were my first and I'm more than impressed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

jst628 wrote:
KD and Bron colorways have been nothing but amazing this year, why is the Kobe VII so weak with colorways? whoever is in charge needs to wake up.

Its harder to have great colorways with that one piece design. You can really only change the hell cup, laces or put a design on the one piece upper( Galaxys, Cheetahs, Poison Dart Frogs etc)

Agreed.

My Play Strong insert is supposed to come in today as well..
Says Out For Delivery but its 6:59 EST currently.. i'm getting impatient lol..
I'll post pic of it with the Wolves.. (Black Sleeve w/ orange logo)

Originally Posted by jst628

word!

What kind of shirt is that? ^ .. nice bro.. I got me a pair of Cloaks too..
Update: Inserts just came in.. just took quick pics .. not professional like some of the posters here haha.. just quick iPhone pics. Uploading now.

two pairs copped! saw it pop up on twitter and thought christmas came.

Now I can beat my original pair purchased on release day and know I have back ups!

Originally Posted by casper90403

two pairs copped! saw it pop up on twitter and thought christmas came.

Now I can beat my original pair purchased on release day and know I have back ups!

same here, scored 2 pairs and now i can rock my release day pair.
now im just hoping the YOTDs drop ^__^

Back
Top Bottom