The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by jdm free

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Looks like size 11.5 and 12 are sold out. Missed out.

just but an 11.5 in my cart no problems.  i would try again.  (im not buying i already got a pair)
putting it in the cart means nothing.

definitely, you can even go all the way to submit order and still get a "sorry" message right after.

Missed out
30t6p3b.gif

I just hope that nike doesnt pull some crap about how it was an accident and holds our money for 1 week. Man sucks that i bought these 2 pairs for family for retail but i got shafter by a reseller -___- guess their patience paid off.

Im glad all of you True Kobe heads were able to scoop a pair up. Especially the few who had given up hope. Congrats to all. I just happened to be browsing twitter when the link popped up. I was checking the latest on my boy Tebow,

Guess i gotta thank him being traded right? lol Good day Folks!

^this seems legit. they did this with the Lebrons at the same time. I'll be furious if this doesnt go through.

Good job with the restock Nike. I got a pair so I didn't need another. Congrats to all, looks like most ppl here got them.

Congrats to all that got their pair from the restock.
This gives me hope for restocks on future releases.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

I hope they restock on some other shoes and not just kobes.

they are also restocking on the LJ's.
o yeah I know that. I forgot to put that in my post. I'm hoping for some KD restocks though. 

Originally Posted by Chato

Congrats to all that got their pair from the restock.
This gives me hope for restocks on future releases.

a good sign. hope nike keeps it up.

Wow I'm salty. I check every hour and the minute I step away i miss the restock SMH!

Back
Top Bottom