The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Copped mine off NDC.

Great shoe, can't wait to rock.
pimp.gif

must be plentiful. glad i waited it out. would kick myself if i paid any more than retail for these pdf. very stoked cant wait to wear these into the hardwood.

these were VERY easy on ndc... i got my kd Easter's easy right at 12, then waited 2 min to decide if i wanted the kobe's and then got those to, i still don't think they sold out, nike's twitter hasn't said anything

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Today....Out & about on my birthday.

Had to unds my fav player's shoe. ASG Kobes are lovely!!!!
smokin.gif
Happy Bday bro, those and the cloaks are the only KB7 that look good IMO, looking clean.

sup Nters, grats to those who got their pairs. will try to visit my local stores to see the pdf's in person. so far the reviews are pretty good. will try to cop a pair if everything goes well. nice pics of the asg's up there too.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

smokin.gif
Happy Bday bro, those and the cloaks are the only KB7 that look good IMO, looking clean.

Good lookin' Fam. I'd add Cheetahs to the mix. Those, ASG & Cloaks make the rest of the Kobe 7s un-necessary. Copping a pair of Cheetahs soon & it's a wrap for me.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

i hope i can use the bday coupon on PDF in stores

That's what I'm doing tomorrow. I asked someone yesterday and he said I was able to. Nice.

Originally Posted by brucefan74

Originally Posted by geoff2005

i hope i can use the bday coupon on PDF in stores

That's what I'm doing tomorrow. I asked someone yesterday and he said I was able to. Nice.

nice, im just going to go in and hope with some luck they say sure

NDC sold out but you can still pick them up on Eastbay and Footlocker as far as I know. I saw them in person yesterday at the mall along with the LeBron lows, neither were too great to me. Glad folks that want them are picking them up.

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

554735341.jpg

Thinking about finally breaking out the Galaxy tomorrow, after getting this shirt!

That is too much BLAT...but rock 'em hard if you can.!

smokin.gif

Happy Bday homie! Great choice! ASGs are def (IMO) one of the best VIIs...

Back
Top Bottom