The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Today....Out & about on my birthday.

Had to unds my fav player's shoe. ASG Kobes are lovely!!!!
smokin.gif
Happy Bday bro, those and the cloaks are the only KB7 that look good IMO, looking clean.

Good lookin' Fam. I'd add Cheetahs to the mix. Those, ASG & Cloaks make the rest of the Kobe 7s un-necessary. Copping a pair of Cheetahs soon & it's a wrap for me.

Unnecessary is the perfect term.  Imo though, cloaks are enough to make the rest that. 

lol idk why i thought the mints were dropping tonight. good thing they didnt sell out. just copped from eastbay.

Hello All,
I'm new to this Nike Talk thing so I'm unsure if this question has been answered already but, is anyone else (with wide feet) having to go a full size up on the VIIs? My Vs and VIs I've had to go half size up so I thought VIIs would be half size up too. My first pair - the cloaks- freakin' hurt at a half size up in the toe box area so I just ordered the PDFs a full size up. Think that will help? Let me know what you think.

Just a some thoughts.  First off I will say the elite Kobe 7's are very nice shoe, however like with the pdf mints (I saw them in person a couple of weeks ago), I am on still on the fence most likely leaning towards not get them, no hate they just haven't moved me yet.  For those folks that say the elite Kobe 7's are too simple, remember the Jordan 14 "Last Shots", (or just about any Jordan for that matter).  As well I feel that since Kobe didn't have a playoff (different edition of the 6's) shoe last year they incorporated the KB 6, with the KB 7 hence the raised scales.

Nice bro^.. Any on feet pics? I'm at work so have to wait till go home for mine.. Out for delivery now tho

^^^So we're gonna see an upgraded mamba print from the 7s on the playoff/Elite 8s next year? haha

I got sick of the scales on the VI maybe that's why I don't like them on the VIIs. *shrug

once i saw them in person today it was insta cop. used the 25 off bday coupon too. gotta find a gs pair for my girl now.

my top cw's
1.Cloaks
2.YOTD
3.Sharks
4.Mints

Today....Out & about on my birthday.

Had to unds my fav player's shoe. ASG Kobes are lovely!!!!
smokin.gif
Happy Birthday my dude and Those Kobe ASG are looking FIRE!!

no problem man...yea its 3m pretty crazy
pimp.gif

overall very good shoe.. i love the whole mint and black cw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

As well I feel that since Kobe didn't have a playoff (different edition of the 6's) shoe last year they incorporated the KB 6, with the KB 7 hence the raised scales.

Kobe never gets a different shoe for the playoffs tho. Just playoff CWs.

i am hoping i can go in later today at FTL and pick up a pair of PDF with bday coupon. Hopefully resellers didnt buy it all up thinking they will the able to jack up the price and make money

Anybody got a bday or discount code still working?..still on the fence bout them PDF's but wit a discount i might pull the trigger....appreciate it

Whoever chose the colorways for the Kobe 7s needs to be shot.. It's such a nice shoe.. But the dumbest Colorways.. A black Easter shoe?!? How dumb.

has anyone swapped for mint laces on the PDF's or know where I can procure some? if u have can y'all post pics?

ohboydanny wrote:
THEJISBACK wrote:
As well I feel that since Kobe didn't have a playoff (different edition of the 6's) shoe last year they incorporated the KB 6, with the KB 7 hence the raised scales.

Kobe never gets a different shoe for the playoffs tho. Just playoff CWs.

Ok, maybe I should have said different "version" of the series of the shoe, (see Nike Zoom Kobe 2).  However, I believe folks get my point, it looks more like it should have been for the Kobe 6.  All in all regular Kobe 7 better then elite Kobe 7.

Back
Top Bottom