The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by jst628

my brother joined the dakrside today and got the mint PDF's (huge lebron fan/kobe hater), says she loves them. can't wait for some high quality pics of them! (mjrod where you at?
laugh.gif
)

roll.gif

but seriously.. thought twice before posting pics because knew if mjrod/NWT came in and posted some it's over lol

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

my brother joined the dakrside today and got the mint PDF's (huge lebron fan/kobe hater), says she loves them. can't wait for some high quality pics of them! (mjrod where you at?
laugh.gif
)

roll.gif

but seriously.. thought twice before posting pics because knew if mjrod/NWT came in and posted some it's over lol
lol my bad, it's fixed now. 
laugh.gif

PDF's sitting everywhere over here. Tried them on..def look great on foot and a lot better in person. NT had the KDs though only one more of my size so I went with those for now but since these are sittin I might pull the trigger on em later. Everyones sleepin!

my brother joined the dakrside today and got the mint PDF's (huge lebron fan/kobe hater), says he loves them. can't wait for some high quality pics of them! (mjrod where you at?
laugh.gif
)

Haha... Next week my brothas! Gotta wait on NDC to ship my pairs... These will be UNDS'ed ASAP!

Where's your pics at JST?

Sweet pics of the Mints E!
pimp.gif

Bokehlicious!

wow NWT! that's it! i'm picking up a pair tomorrow if they look something like that in person (stores were closed today here in PR)

PDFs look crazy in person, glad I was able to purchase. Can't wait to see the hi-res pics from the NT fam.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

my brother joined the dakrside today and got the mint PDF's (huge lebron fan/kobe hater), says he loves them. can't wait for some high quality pics of them! (mjrod where you at?
laugh.gif
)

Haha... Next week my brothas! Gotta wait on NDC to ship my pairs... These will be UNDS'ed ASAP!

pimp.gif

Bokehlicious!
Pairs? how many did you pick up?
I was thinking about doubling up on my PDF's.. still undecided.. I personally love em.

these are still sitting in socal... id say try a stock locate if you guys missed out.

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

laugh.gif
)

pimp.gif

Bokehlicious!
Pairs? how many did you pick up?
I was thinking about doubling up on my PDF's.. still undecided.. I personally love em.

2 my good sir
smile.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

these are still sitting in socal... id say try a stock locate if you guys missed out.

I think their sitting just about everywhere. Theyll end up at the outlets along with the rest of the predator pack.

I'm surprised not to see more talk or pics of these today on this thread. Seems like the Kobe received the least amount of love out of the pack. These have grown on me but all theses back to back releases are killing my pockets.

^I know man, walletbreaker deja vu on these releases...

Damn these hi-res pictures...I'm gonna see the mint PDF's in person tomorrow & make my decision. If they let me use the bday coupon, it might be a done deal.

-Pete

^ I don't even want to look at them in person. I know that will be the deal breaker and then I'll give in and end up picking them up. I gotta have some self control!

Went into HoH and scooped a 12 today in the PDF's, will just return the 12 I got off NDC when it comes in.

So whoever needs one...look out for that back on NDC next week.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

^ I don't even want to look at them in person. I know that will be the deal breaker and then I'll give in and end up picking them up. I gotta have some self control!

Lol I apparently have none...especially when the soon-to-be wife gave me the go-ahead if they're nice in person...

seeing the PDFs not moving is making me hope that NDC cancels my order so i can just pick them up next week with a discount.

Back
Top Bottom