The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by rillo561

PDFs look crazy in person, glad I was able to purchase. Can't wait to see the hi-res pics from the NT fam.

Once the Mint PDF's are gone, people will regret sleeping on them. The Mint green is sharp in person. Love them.

Rocked the wolf grey for the first time today and I am really liking the colorway... Sick shoe...

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by rillo561

PDFs look crazy in person, glad I was able to purchase. Can't wait to see the hi-res pics from the NT fam.

Once the Mint PDF's are gone, people will regret sleeping on them. The Mint green is sharp in person. Love them.
Got mine !!!!  
happy.gif
happy.gif

4a116067cc3919bddfe2b436bf1e2eed692b9941_r.jpg

Copped , now onto the ELITES !!!!!!!!!!!! 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

these are still sitting in socal... id say try a stock locate if you guys missed out.

saw it at champs store pearlridge mall HI

got my shipping e-mail from NDC, but i'll probably keep them and just get another pair on discount if they're still sitting in about a week. saw them in person and love the mint and black contrast.

Originally Posted by jdm free

once i saw them in person today it was insta cop. used the 25 off bday coupon too. gotta find a gs pair for my girl now.

my top cw's
1.Cloaks
2.YOTD
3.Sharks
4.Mints
What's the rule with the birthday coupon? Can they be used on release day?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

once i saw them in person today it was insta cop. used the 25 off bday coupon too. gotta find a gs pair for my girl now.

my top cw's
1.Cloaks
2.YOTD
3.Sharks
4.Mints
I used it on release day for the Wolf's....but was told I couldn't use it for the Ace's. So for general releases, good to go... but not on quickstrikes or limited releases. Ultimately, it depends on the manager...

-Pete

Finally got them. Wore them to the zoo and people were like "what color are those?" Then I showed them how they colors shift, people were loving it. These shoes have to be had, even if you don't like the VII.

Someone swap the Cloak insole into the PDF. I think it would look good, gives it a bit of contrast. Throw some pink speckles on the "teeth" portion on the midsole too. The PDF insole will look good on the Cloaks as well. I would do it but well y'all knew how I felt about the PDFs.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I'm about to just pay rape and get some cloaks.
laugh.gif

Sometimes getting raped is worth it.
Erm, that doesn't sound right but you know what I mean 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Someone swap the Cloak insole into the PDF. I think it would look good, gives it a bit of contrast. Throw some pink speckles on the "teeth" portion on the midsole too. The PDF insole will look good on the Cloaks as well. I would do it but well y'all knew how I felt about the PDFs.
tired.gif

If nobody does this by time I get home in about 2 hours, I'll put some up with this suggestion

Thanks fellas....

These PDFs could have been a GR or super limited, & I still woulda copped no matter what.

I'm putting em in my top 5 VIIs.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

my top cw's

1.Cloaks

2.YOTD

3.Sharks

4.Mints

Depends on the store. I bought Dunkman 9 and Kobe VII Duke with the coupon release day no problem. Today is the last day for that coupon posted.

Back
Top Bottom