The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Not feeling the diff colored logo... out of place. (and speckles would be over kill, IMO tho)

They should've never even used a diff colored logo on the CLoaks, 2 begin wit....

Reason why i had to order a couple of iD insoles. smh.

I personally like the logo on the Cloaks... which ones did you get for the Cloaks? any pics of the Cloaks with the ID'd insoles?

man i wonder what else cw we will be getting after the elites and other PDF....

i hope its something crazy like the cloaks

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

I personally like the logo on the Cloaks... which ones did you get for the Cloaks? any pics of the Cloaks with the ID'd insoles?

I did an all black bootie with a black logo just in case Nike F's up on more future pairs with stupid colored logos

and a black bootie with a white logo like Mugens pair. 

Here's an old pic i posted. 

Saturday ball... by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

KD mint color looks pretty fresh.  Though it has a little bit of pink...which some of yall might like to rock...(no **$#)

Heading to cherry hill HOH today...kinda hoping they don't have the pdf's cuz I know I'll cave & buy them, lol.

Wore Cloaks today...agreed on the odd infrared logo on them. I also bought a black bootie with a wolf grey logo, but I use it to play in the black/grey's mostly. I went with a infrared aglet custom...had extra mixed from an am90 infra touch-up (also did the vi italian camo lace tips):

-Pete

These were too fresh to pass up on smh. Saw a perfect Nike tee to match but it wasn't in my size, black with mint lettering says DAMN I'M GOOD.

look like theyre glowin...

if they hit outlets i may scoop em for 90 @ the most. if not, im cool.

Originally Posted by JRodski

look like theyre glowin...

if they hit outlets i may scoop em for 90 @ the most. if not, im cool.

Pretty much.  Im not against them, but only way I buy is if its at that price.

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Same here. I thought Nike did an A+ execution on the whole shoe for the Cloaks.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

do the cloaks change color like the pine foams? or is it a bigger change?

if you can get your hands on em..do it & dont look back.. here's a collage of some pics i posted earlier in the thread..

Oh was also able to use the birthday coupon on the mints, came out to $123 and some change.

Originally Posted by never wear them

& you can only wear black denim (or shorts) with these... shame... until I find the right color denim. 

Untitled by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

WDYWT 4-7-12 by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

Later

So can you(never wear them) or anyone confirm that the mint green looks exactly like his pic. Or is it just the resolution of the camera and/or lighting of the pic that makes the mint green stand out like that. Just order about an hr ago off NDC.

Just picked up PDF's. Pictures soon. The mint green all depends on the lighting. It's not dull or washed out at all though.Also, this is my first pair of the VII's. There was only two pairs left in my size so I scooped em up.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

i don't really like the red logo on the PDFs...it looks best as it is

Yeah I don't see why they couldn't just leave the logo mint instead of making it red...throws the shoe off...but its minor so I don't think anyone will complain too much about it.

Back
Top Bottom