The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Originally Posted by winzz

OFFICIAL KOBE VII OLYMPIC CW

EXCLUSIVE ONLY FOR NIKETALK :rofl:g:

this i got it straight from nike factory hohoho some of the workers took the pictures of it (maybe smuggle it some of them
happy.gif
) , thoughts anyone?

... I NEED THESE !!!!! 

129156784544299756.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

USA's are dope, but these CW's are slow as *$@^ this year... why?

Idk if anyone has seen the Elite's in person yet, saw them personally at niketown LA...impressed but pricey. But nice nonetheless
pimp.gif

Was going to pass on the Mint PDFs.....

But my homegirl changed my mind. Will be picking these up tomorrow.

Originally Posted by winzz

those kobe shark it's really chaos
happy.gif
how did u that?

I'm still curious what is the symbol behind the heel shoes of those olympic's kobe?
It looks like a basket with a basketball on top of it.

I like the paint splatter on the Sharks.

When a great white attacks your %%#...that's more like the amount of blood that you're really going to end up losing.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

I know I'm no BattleGround.. haha..but whatever..

shoulda asked battleground and all the other splatter experts first...
Good concept but, I don't think it was executed properly,imo

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I like the paint splatter on the Sharks.

When a great white attacks your %%#...that's more like the amount of blood that you're really going to end up losing.

pimp.gif

Preciate it.. Yeah I was going more for splatter then a clean speckle look.. Kind of for reason u just put here..Gonna bust em out when go to sea world hahah.. Painted the lace tips red.. Looks good in person IMO..I like em tho.. All that matters

Splatter isn't all bad if it was only on the front half of the midsole. I think if you paint the back half you splattered all red it would be hot!

I like the splatter...Speckles wouldn't work for the concept you were going for, good job man. ^Yeah, front "teeth" would have enough, but nice nonetheless.

-Pete

when Ive talked to "splatter pros" in the past
laugh.gif
they say to practice on a piece of paper or something first. Learn how to get that spaltter effect you want, then apply to the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom