The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I bought some royal laces from FNL for the Duke. Not an exact match due to the sheen of the neoprene sleeve but its close. Doesn't alter the look much. Oh well.

7082404331_a066ab7c7a.jpg

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I bought some royal laces from FNL for the Duke. Not an exact match due to the sheen of the neoprene sleeve but its close. Doesn't alter the look much. Oh well.

7082404331_a066ab7c7a.jpg

looks good 
pimp.gif

Those sharks look terrible man. I'm sure you can use something to take that red paint off, but props to you if you like the way they look.

Those laces look good on those Dukes.

laces on dukes are nice
smokin.gif

blood on sharks is just too much and looks out of place on a clean colorway. but it's your shoes.

Originally Posted by djkaos23

i need some help felles, anyone got the sku for the cheetahs. my son is dying for a pair and ive seen some sz 7 floating around. Just need to pinpoint where i seen them. any help is greatly appreciated

look at the outlet thread for size 7y

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Leopards up there are fakes. sleeves, midsole and print color are off.

Trying to imagine how to get the play strong midsoles to look even remotely like it does in that picture while the play fasts are in place....

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Leopards up there are fakes. sleeves, midsole and print color are off.

Trying to imagine how to get the play strong midsoles to look even remotely like it does in that picture while the play fasts are in place....

exactly.
frown.gif

guys, how do you keep the logo's on the insole from not fading despite continuous usage? or just don't mind at all?tia

Originally Posted by 81

guys, how do you keep the logo's on the insole from not fading despite continuous usage? or just don't mind at all?tia

^^^THIS...I've only worn my sharks twice and I've noticed the same thing...probably can't do anything about it since the whole insole/play fast/play strong is all one piece...

Back
Top Bottom