The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I wish Nike would of incorporated some of those features and textures on the WTK on other colorways. Just goes to show you the endless possibilities that Nike chose not to use.

Instead they threw it all together on one shoe.

I have to agree with Sk33ter McG33. These take a bit more to break in but once you break them in, forget about it, they feel so right.

Originally Posted by jst628

i'm a little late, but 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif

these look awesome, but the upper is horrible, idk whose decision it was to use $%&^ brown when the rest of the shoe has all other bright colors...

Agreed!  Shoe has a TON of potential... hopefully that was just a messed up sample or something.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I have to agree with Sk33ter McG33. These take a bit more to break in but once you break them in, forget about it, they feel so right.

Exactly. Much more concise way of what I was trying to say lol.

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^not yet but these are real limited from MN
What's new just about every shoe nike is releasing now days is "REAL LIMITIED"
laugh.gif
 Come on Nike we can't have a Yeezy II hyped release for every Nike shoe you drop
laugh.gif

Wanna bet? lol
roll.gif

I doubt they'd sell very many if they were a general release.  I can't see many people outside of the sneaker community buying these to wear.

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Exactly. Much more concise way of what I was trying to say lol.
I got your back.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

if the WTK upper base was not brown i would COP! BUT its brown soo no thanks

This.
They had so many colors to choose from, and they used an ugly shade of brown and grey.

I guess that not going to be so "Extremely limited" after all. When I checked kicks crew I was expecting them to be like $500 or $700 but they're only $265 in my size! But I'm still going to wait for the retail version of $140 that I'm assuming they're going to be.

Y'all tripping, I'm copping tonight! Hope my size is left! Y'all acting like Miami night 8s weren't $250 went they first went up for early sale, try copping a pair now lol

People talked so much @*+# about the MNS, it's so funny how time changes opinions, look at MIROs, same thing ppl hated that @*+# when they first dropped, now dudes paying 600+ for a DS pair, just watch if they do some crazy LA only release how the opinion will flip on these. Doesn't matter to me, GR or not I like.

With that said I scored a 9.5 before they sold out, wanted the 10 but it'll do.

I just picked up a pair of the mint poison dart frogs, my first Kobe 7s this year. Man these are super nice...don't really have anything to go with it, but it's definitely a head turner and comfortable as heck! I love the Kobe line man....

Back
Top Bottom