The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Crazy that again they are going to rel Barca's on the other side of the pond

Stupid

Crazy that again they are going to rel Barca's on the other side of the pond
Stupid

It is very annoying. Especially since some people, knowing they are a limited Euro exclusive, will pick them up for the inflated resell. If they released here, it wouldn't be so bad.

I lost all my messages and i was working a deal with a dude on the Kobe Cloaks who said he would be back in America in september. If you see this message hit me in my inbox.

I lost all my messages and i was working a deal with a dude on the Kobe Cloaks who said he would be back in America in september. If you see this message hit me in my inbox.

Just go back to sneaker talk all the old stuff is there
Maybe all ur messages too

the barcas are str8 bunz this go round. kobe vii is lowkey buttcheeks. nike needs to retro the kobe vi. lol

does anyone know how many pairs the Barcas will be released?

Last year the Mangos are rare than the Homes....

I dont think the WTK will drop. The lowest youll get them is probably 280-300. The new cheetahs are Okay. As long as they dont they say they are limited, theyll be an easy buy. If Dwight finally gets signed to L.A the kobe VIIIs will be the most sold kobe shoes. Just for the hype.

I dont think the WTK will drop. The lowest youll get them is probably 280-300. The new cheetahs are Okay. As long as they dont they say they are limited, theyll be an easy buy. If Dwight finally gets signed to L.A the kobe VIIIs will be the most sold kobe shoes. Just for the hype.

how is this possible pls school me on this , those WTKs i'm bet for the next years the price will drop people won't even care about it anymore esp their ugly looks even nike hype it with limited tags, Kobe VII already unpopular for these days too expensive compare to KD 4 but also not comfortable enough compare to lebron 9

i feel like the VII was a huge dissappointment and now they are releasing one of their best colorways (mint fcb's) exclusively in Europe. Kobe line took a step back imo

Back
Top Bottom