The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I slept so hard on the cloaks. And for those copping the fire berries, there are some nice matching shorts in the new eastbay mag. They are called the "Nike Kobe Essentials". Product # is 83124002. They are real dope.

There was certain Kobe's that dropped that you couldnt have just passed up I mean the galaxies cloaks WTK PDFs I was str8 hunting!!!

I asked this in the KD forum but maybe people in this forum would have a better idea for an answer. I'm getting a pair of the KD IV Gold Medals with the intentions on trading them for Kobe Cloaks Galaxy, or BHM. Those with any one of those shoes, do you feel like thats an even trade? Not looking for a trade partner, just an opinion on the potential fairness of that trade. What y'all think? Thanks for anybody that shares their opinion in a helpful manner!

Coupon code doesnt work anymore on the Home Elites on Jimmy Jazz. Still on the hunt to find my size for the homes for no more than ~130-140. 

If u like them more than ur kds. Go for it, i wouldnt do it for the bhms but for cloaks or galaxy i would

I asked this in the KD forum but maybe people in this forum would have a better idea for an answer. I'm getting a pair of the KD IV Gold Medals with the intentions on trading them for Kobe Cloaks Galaxy, or BHM. Those with any one of those shoes, do you feel like thats an even trade? Not looking for a trade partner, just an opinion on the potential fairness of that trade. What y'all think? Thanks for anybody that shares their opinion in a helpful manner!
Honestly cloaks for the gold medal KDs sounds like an even trade right now, it might be hard to find someone to do it tho. Since the gold medal KDs havent even droped yet its hard to know how the demand will be, its probably going to be high tho. Kds might be even more limited than any of us know and they could be worth more than the cloaks who knows right now. Cloaks are harder to find for a good price than BHM so if you can trade for the cloaks you will be able to trade for the BHM easily. As of right now tho i would say you will be able to trade for cloaks or BHM. You might also get some cash added on your side since sometimes kids want the newest shoe that just came out and their foolish.

Last edited:
Honestly cloaks for the gold medal KDs sounds like an even trade right now, it might be hard to find someone to do it tho. Since the gold medal KDs havent even droped yet its hard to know how the demand will be, its probably going to be high tho. Kds might be even more limited than any of us know and they could be worth more than the cloaks who knows right now. Cloaks are harder to find for a good price than BHM so if you can trade for the cloaks you will be able to trade for the BHM easily. As of right now tho i would say you will be able to trade for cloaks or BHM. You might also get some cash added on your side since sometimes kids want the newest shoe that just came out and their foolish.

I appreciate the input, I hear you on that. Really like the Cloaks so much more than any KD released in the last few months. Here's hoping I can figure something out. I'm not looking to kill anybody in a trade so I may just do a shoe for shoe trade even if the KD Gold Medal proves to be extremely limited. I'm not into the quantity labels when it comes to trades, I'm all about the look of the shoe determining its worth.

On another note I agree with Kobe GM>KD GM but it will remain to be seen the kind of demand for them on release day.

Does anybody else feel like the 18th is being setup to become another All Star mayhem? Maybe Nike sneaks in a Gold Medal Lebron Elite and the Gold Foamposite ones to bank in at the end of the olympic craze. Just a thought, don't bash me for having an imagination, NOT stating as fact.

I appreciate the input, I hear you on that. Really like the Cloaks so much more than any KD released in the last few months. Here's hoping I can figure something out. I'm not looking to kill anybody in a trade so I may just do a shoe for shoe trade even if the KD Gold Medal proves to be extremely limited. I'm not into the quantity labels when it comes to trades, I'm all about the look of the shoe determining its worth.
On another note I agree with Kobe GM>KD GM but it will remain to be seen the kind of demand for them on release day.
Does anybody else feel like the 18th is being setup to become another All Star mayhem? Maybe Nike sneaks in a Gold Medal Lebron Elite and the Gold Foamposite ones to bank in at the end of the olympic craze. Just a thought, don't bash me for having an imagination, NOT stating as fact.

It's an interesting thought, I doubt it though - ASG weekend might be one for the all-timers. With the All Star mayhem, we had all of Nike's big 3 performing at an MVP level at that point in the season, there were pictures of each of the big 4 releases (foams/LBJ/Kobe/KD) that came out weeks before release which allowed hype to build (and all were generally well acclaimed shoes to boot)... the foams especially had hype for months, ever since Gentry wore the original samples. Plus, the ASG pack was one of the first huge releases after the Concord XI craze.... I think S*le C*llector broke their record for most users online during or right after the ASG weekend.

Last edited:
It's an interesting thought, I doubt it though - ASG weekend might be one for the all-timers. With the All Star mayhem, we had all of Nike's big 3 performing at an MVP level at that point in the season, there were pictures of each of the big 4 releases (foams/LBJ/Kobe/KD) that came out weeks before release which allowed hype to build (and all were generally well acclaimed shoes to boot)... the foams especially had hype for months, ever since Gentry wore the original samples. Plus, the ASG pack was one of the first huge releases after the Concord XI craze.... I think S*le C*llector broke their record for most users online during or right after the ASG weekend.

True, true indeed. Been buying shoes since I was 12 and I've never in my life seen anything like the All Star weekend release. Not for an iPhone, or any highly anticipated cult following movie (Harry Potter, Twilight, etc). My girl said there was a female version of this for some book that was released, I dont remember what book tho. Like most people I think Nike hit an all time high in popularity amongst Pop Culture. Too bad the GM releases don't look a little better.

Home elites on sale on NDC

Can I get a thumbs up if this helped u

need the gold medals. im guessing they drop on the 18th with the kdiv's too...

the fireberries have hit stores?

Just copped a pair of Away Elites for $125 shipped off Amazon. Hoping to return these without a receipt to Footlocker and get a $200 giftcard so I can buy the Home Elites

He's from NJ, aka the armpit of the U.S. Do you really expect anything noteworthy/good to come out of there?

That's an uncalled for & blanket statement. North Jersey is the armpit. Central/South is just fine. :nerd: :tongue:

I do like the Gold Medals....but wish it wasn't a white base. Would've loved Navy, Red, Gold...something other that a USA with a little different colorblocking with Gold mixed in.

-Pete

Just copped a pair of Away Elites for $125 shipped off Amazon. Hoping to return these without a receipt to Footlocker and get a $200 giftcard so I can buy the Home Elites

info? can't find them for that price on amazon...pm if needed

-Pete

That's an uncalled for & blanket statement. North Jersey is the armpit. Central/South is just fine. :nerd: :tongue:
I do like the Gold Medals....but wish it wasn't a white base. Would've loved Navy, Red, Gold...something other that a USA with a little different colorblocking with Gold mixed in.
-Pete

south jersey? lol ok u have fun with your jersey shore folks.

lol u probably from camden

Back
Top Bottom