The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Lol i dont even cop kicks anymore and i had to pull the tigger when i seen it online. 150 off eastbay. Dope *** colorway cant wait to bust them out in 2013

I really want to order those Orange TB, but I'm hoping that I can get them on sale.

trust me, just wait. they will easily for on sale with a FSR

when was the last time you saw a TB not go on a big discount? as much as people like the VII's the TBs arent selling out unless they hit under $100.

I really want to order those Orange TB, but I'm hoping that I can get them on sale.
im almost sure price will drop very soon even tho they just released....if not they well hit the outlets which is what im waiting on so i can cop those green joints

im guessing no one has bought the tbs yet and everyone is waiting on them to go on sale cause there has been no pictures of them on here yet.

to those buying off finishline should use ebates, you get 5% cashback for purchases on the site.

Just got the lakers home cw for 89.99, threw in some Jordan game day grey socks and used the bday coupon for a grand total of 83.73

I'm using them for hooping only, these are def the best feeling Kobe's of all, idk what everyone sees in the V's but these totally feel better

ejad5.jpg

just picked up a 2nd pair of the Christmas Cheetahs....they are much better than the cheetahs just released

You're digging too deep into it my dude (and reaching a bit). Yes, kobe is my favorite player of all time (Reggie at a close second) but that has nothing to do with it. I simply like the shoe.

If I was able to have someone overseas lookout for me, I would've paid about $250. That would've covered the retail price of the shoe, shipping, paypal fees, and a tip to the person. Paying the extra 50 for a shoe I like would not be a problem. 

There weren't many 11.5s made. And to make matters worse, there aren't any 11.5/12s availab.....

No...no I wasnt digging too deep, just asking a simple question. I see your reason, fair enough.

Went to the mall today and for the first time I got to see the Cheetahs. They look much better in person.

Back
Top Bottom