The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

are there any tbs in any footlocker or footaction store?i called my footlocker near me and the girl i was talking to dont know what the

hell i was talking about smh.

are there any tbs in any footlocker or footaction store?i called my footlocker near me and the girl i was talking to dont know what the

TB colorways arent typically in-store releases. someone can correct me if im wrong but ive only seen them online in my whole life.

eastbay and nike.com have been the most common places. ive seen them other places too but not consistently.

Don't see them in stores either except for Nike Outlets and Nordstrom Rack, maybe Ross.

Last edited:

TB colorways arent typically in-store releases. someone can correct me if im wrong but ive only seen them online in my whole life.

eastbay and nike.com have been the most common places. ive seen them other places too but not consistently.

yea i just realized that :lol: ive never seen a TB in store

anyways hope someone posts real pics of the TBs soon, im intrigued

I think my local HOH had some TB colorways of the VI IIRC. 

^^ ur right. i do remember seeing some TB colorways displayed like they were Exclusive shoes at HoH in King of Prussia :lol:

^^ ur right. i do remember seeing some TB colorways displayed like they were Exclusive shoes at HoH in King of Prussia
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yeah, I remember trying on a pair of the White/black ones but couldn't get myself to pull the trigger. The only one that's interesting from this year's TB bank are the orange ones.

whats the word on the GM's?

last i heard, they were supposed to be droppin this upcoming saturday. has this changed?

I think my local HOH had some TB colorways of the VI IIRC.

A regular footlocker in my area had the TB VIs last year. They ran out of a size I had wanted so they shipped it in from another footlocker in the midwest.

I'm sort of a Kobe sneaker noob, so can anyone point me in the direction on where I can find the Lower Merion HS Aces?  I can't find them anywhere online in a size 10, also would the only place I can possibly buy some vii mid insert is nikedotcom?

I'm sort of a Kobe sneaker noob, so can anyone point me in the direction on where I can find the Lower Merion HS Aces?  I can't find them anywhere online in a size 10, also would the only place I can possibly buy some vii mid insert is nikedotcom?

ebay is probably your easiest route on the lower merions. they werent popular so they should be priced good. went on clearance on nike.com a while back.
some stores MIGHT have them. maybe some HoH locations or they might popup in the system if you give nike.com a call and provide the style number.

the inserts are a NDC exclusive from what ive seen.

Returned my cheetah's to NDC. I don't know what I was thinking, I could never wear them. Looking for either barca in size 13 if anyone knows of anything reasonable....

whats the word on the GM's?
last i heard, they were supposed to be droppin this upcoming saturday. has this changed?
Where did you hear that from?  I haven't heard of any U.S. release date yet. 

Cloaks lookin real fresh in those pics ^  Might have to bust mine out this weekend
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom