***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

croc V's
pimp.gif

^^^^^^In other words, LBJ was able to place some input on the making of the shoe. Like he didn't have any input on the previous models.

Got ya. Brain fart. Most of the time when they post those wallpapers, they're normally a PE, which I understand as customized, not the GR.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^^^In other words, LBJ was able to place some input on the making of the shoe. Like he didn't have any input on the previous models.

Bron's involvement is not as detailed as some of you think..... his approach is not like Jordans... Bron is not hands on....

So we know the black/crimson pair releases on december 1st. Are we certain of any other release dates?

^according to my info the black/crimson and white/gold release on 12/13, but let me double check that.

That Score video w/ the Lebron V content was awesome!

Also -- the Soldier II is amazing in person, I really love this shoe and the way the swoosh wraps around the heel.

The Huarache 08 is a Jason Petrie design for those wondering too.

The Score is by far the best sports channel in Canada....
Their "Branded" segments are great and they've been doing it for years. TheScore even had a special one year solely about upcoming basketballshoes. Cabbie on the Street is funny as hell (go youtube it), and I love the fact that theScore is committed to bring Canadians more sports that dont involve astick and a puck.

Back
Top Bottom