***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

^^^^I'll save some time- Size 10 RU
roll.gif

WOW see alot of hate on those NYC Vs but its just a matter of time when the folks that hate them are going to want them it always happens with mostly everyLebron or shoe in general that has been released. I personally think they are straight fire something new and different that took alot of creativity to come upwith.

Originally Posted by chica4freaky

WOW see alot of hate on those NYC Vs but its just a matter of time when the folks that hate them are going to want them it always happens with mostly every Lebron or shoe in general that has been released. I personally think they are straight fire something new and different that took alot of creativity to come up with.
.... bingo!

WOW see alot of hate on those NYC Vs but its just a matter of time when the folks that hate them are going to want them it always happens with mostly every Lebron or shoe in general that has been released. I personally think they are straight fire something new and different that took alot of creativity to come up with.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

throwing a bunch of laser crap on an upper is so 2004.

and gee, i wonder where they got the concept for the look?
scarface_ver2.jpg

Originally Posted by 255forLife

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

scarface_ver2.jpg
exactly, just like the laser iv's were "creative" and so are the laser xv's. a bit dissapiointed, think they should have left allwhite upper and leave the lebron picture on the back.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by 255forLife

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

scarface_ver2.jpg
exactly, just like the laser iv's were "creative" and so are the laser xv's. a bit dissapiointed, think they should have left all white upper and leave the lebron picture on the back.

Well we aren't talking about Laser IVs and XV we are talking about Lebrons I don't see why so many folks are dissapointed not like most of ya'llare going to get your hands on them anyways not like its a general release shoe its for the people that really want them and want something different Lebronwise not Jordan related. Most of the folks complaining about how they look are the main ones PMing and IMing on the low because they really want to get a pair,but sure if it was a Jordan Limited Edition shoe folks be all up on that jock wanting to ride.

laugh.gif
, don't assume. there's a difference between complaining and criticizing.

i'm just not a big fan of the lebron v, nor of all-over lasered shoes.

don't own or want any of the laser jordans or laser/graffiti lebrons.

chica4freaky, I like these shoes too.

I would take the V's over the IV's any day of the week, even if I am the only one.

i like the NYC Vs too. (At first i thought it was a little too tacky though.)

Any info on where, when, and how we can get these?

Wow, I am not liking the Lebron V lineup. The only model I would wear would be the SVSM/Birthday editions. The rest have poor color blocking.

White/gold
Black/red
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom