Vs. Golden State

fullj.getty-76076143jj004_cleveland_cav.jpg

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

Bron couldn't be MORE Pigeon Toed!! lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

it looks like creasing is going to be a problem like zk2's on the sides
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

Quote:
Nike to general public: We will never give you SVSM colorways...Ever. Not even on the Zoom Soliders.

Or we'll never give you anything close to the best colorways.

wow!

now those remixes I like...its hard to go wrong with perforated leather
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

Nike was actually smart about the colorways this time around...

Think about it, which were the main colorways last year that ended up on sales racks? Easts, Wests, Black/Crimson...

Nike knows that the hardcore Bron (shoe) fans will eat up the "OG" Black/White/Crimson colorway... and it's a no-brainer that the Dunkman colorway will sell... so why not make those available last?

If they put out the colorways that didn't move as well last year in stores first - the "I need to get the new LeBrons asap"-crowd will buy them simply because they are the new V's. Put them out there for the fall basketball season and leading up to Holiday '07 and they will surely sell. Then introduce the more popular colorways in the spring and keep sales up. It's not likely that the consumer base will pass on he "hot" colorways.

It's a good way to counter the over-saturation that the IV's had to deal with last year. So yeah... smart Nike, smart.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZblue0230

^ Wow..the Remix are :wow:
eek.gif
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.
.:: FOR SALE AIR FORCE 1 (AF1) Philippines sz 9 DS ::.​

Quote:
Nike knows that the hardcore Bron (shoe) fans will eat up the "OG" Black/White/Crimson colorway... and it's a no-brainer that the Dunkman colorway will sell... so why not make those available last?

If they put out the colorways that didn't move as well last year in stores first - the "I need to get the new LeBrons asap"-crowd will buy them simply because they are the new V's. Put them out there for the fall basketball season and leading up to Holiday '07 and they will surely sell. Then introduce the more popular colorways in the spring and keep sales up. It's not likely that the consumer base will pass on he "hot" colorways.
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

Quote:
Or we'll never give you anything close to the best colorways.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Lets Go Irish

This is an ideal shoe for nikeid because of the color blocking options and the multiple materials for the upper.

BP that remix version is HOT!

Great game last night...seems like lebron got energized after Harrington dunked on him. LBJ came back with two HUGE swats.

ordered mine from pys.com should come soon right?
hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
Underground king effecting the masses

TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

can someone PS a "carolina PE?"

mainly white, with uni blue and silver accents.
looking for DS 11.5 Jordan XV white/columbia​

Back
Top Bottom