***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

Is HOH the only store that will be selling the YANKEE LBJ V??......and what was the confirmed release date for these???....thanks

^ Yeah, I like those, too.

I like the HINTS of neon more than I do having neon be a primary or secondary color.

A certain store here in Akron got the kids "dunkman" V already. Wish I could have them by Friday for my daughter at certain event here in Clevelandon Saturday...... hint, hint
Insert shameless plug here....
303632925.jpg
303632929.jpg

305693134.jpg
305693139.jpg

305693151.jpg
305693147.jpg

Originally Posted by BP the owner

i'll buy them...

I think these would look perfect with a translucent gray sole, white stitching on the gray panels, a gray strap with a white swoosh outlined in neon, and aneon dunkman logo.

So wait, what the heck are the Mr. Basketball versions with the safe? Where and when are they releasing?

Seriously, when I saw these my jaw, literally, dropped...
eek.gif

Simply amazing.

To be honest the Dunkman colorway that they are "finally" letting us have is kind of half assed. The grey area is too light IMO and the Green isjust in the wrong place. I'll buy a pair when they hit sales racks, however if they would have had the BP version. Two pairs, with no hesitation, and noway I could wait for them to hit the racks.

Also, although I don't dig the "Mr. Basketball" ZLV, the box is
smokin.gif

you big dummy

Nice to see you added some texture to it, what is that mesh or...?

And BP the owner always great work love the dunkman and the strap in the first one.

Nike should change the strap to the one you did and a CLEAR SOLE geen would be crazzzy!!!~

^ Did you do those? Very nice as well, but the neon on those is just a little TOO subtle for me.

I would say... neon contrast stitching on the heel cap... and... actually... neon contrast stitching all over.

Those are a bit odd... lol.... maybe because of all the grey up front...
But regardless... ALL of them are better than the actual release versions....

I agree.. with Neon Stiching you have the perfect Dunkman version on that subtle Neon Colorway...

its been asked several times but it seems like its being ignored.

when is the official release date for the Yankee Lebrons? Is it still March 5? Because that would be next wednesday

Back
Top Bottom