***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

For everyone waitin on these..... IF you STILL think they will be an HoH exclusive......

WAIT FOR IT... WAIT FOR IT.....
With the prices resellers want for these, I cant afford to do anything but wait.

man when i turned the TV on and watched the highlights, first person i thought of was you
laugh.gif

i was like..."dude's gonna be PISSED"
laugh.gif

Yeah its funny I just knew it would happen...but now I'm gonna do just like Rock says and "Wait for it...Wait for it"

I just hope i'm waiting in the right places
ohwell.gif

P.S. Not to be mean or a jerk or anything like that.... but if everyone PMing could refrain I would reatly appreciate it if its in regards to releases of shoesin ANY manner. I would love to give you guys ALL the info possible, but it aint.

I am getting about 50 PMs a day, and I don't mind helping you guys, but the extent of the help I can give is truly to everyone at once. Its been gettinghectic answering all the PMs cause I don't want to seem like an A-Hole ignoring them.. but I may have to, cause I dread even looking anymore cause I knowit will be folks asking for EVEN more info.

Believe you me, if I could I would, but I like my job and I just won't risk what I have to give any other info out. I may just refrain in the future toavoid all the extra PMs but really don't want to hurt those who really want this stuff.

So for me just respect my request if possible on wanting additional info I just can't give. Thanks in advance fellas.

Originally Posted by air in822

For everyone waitin on these..... IF you STILL think they will be an HoH exclusive......

WAIT FOR IT... WAIT FOR IT.....
With the prices resellers want for these, I cant afford to do anything but wait.

Ain't that the truth. Dudes "were" willing to help me out but after LeBron's performance the price went up. smh. So I'm gonna justwait it out. Hopefully I can get them for a good price by the summer.

yeah guys give rock a break. i know we all want these but if he says wait then wait. the man can only give out so much info. besides haven't any of youheard the old phrase good things come to those who wait?

Wasn't the Dunkman GR's supposed to release this week?!?
Anyways, i really want to to see what the Dunkman PE's look like, because for the FIRST time, i'm like yall and totally clueless as what the outcomewill be.
It feels weird...
laugh.gif

PO

Thanks for the pics and information yall..... But as yall know, i could care less about the GR"s......
laugh.gif
Awesome pics as always though Bib10. PO

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Edit- Photos by abt from kenlu.net

* Hope you don't mind
286vfhg.jpg

29yo7r9.jpg

33c5644.jpg

2uhwz1d.jpg

i3g9oo.jpg

24mvm3a.jpg
nah....
laugh.gif
... thats not it.....
nerd.gif
but that does mean I get to beat those pair this summer.... the real ones... offto the closet...

Matt- nice shirt though...
pimp.gif

i like 'em, but i think i'm done with the Vs. unless there is something unexpected, like an MVP shoe perhaps.

anyways, just messing around:

Back
Top Bottom