***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

got mine today...loving em:

6uoqct4.jpg

ima wait for that 89.99 mark and then get a 30% or a 50%. this is not an appealing shoe. very plain. loved all lebrons but not these

THE 2009 ALL STAR GAME WILL BE IN PHOENIX ! I CANT WAIT TO SEE LEBRONS COLORWAY FOR THAT ALL STAR GAME 2009!

09 all star game in Phoenix means Cavs Hardwood Classic PEs flipped with the allstar logo etched on it. Still patiently waiting for the release date on theblack/white/crimson ZLV's...Nike can we please get a Lebron V colorway with some black nubuck??? One last thing...can someone please PS a white/black/goldcolorway...pretty much the launch colorway but with black instead of navy.

Nike can we please get a Lebron V colorway with some black nubuck???

I believe that the black/white/crimson pair has black nubuck.

Thought that I might update with all colorways that might be released (included below are GR's as well as special releases)

Metallic Silver/Varsity Red/Varsity Royal/Metallic Silver
Black/Black/Varsity Red/Varsity Maize
White/Metallic Gold/Deep Maroon/White
White/Metallic Gold/Deep Forest/White
Medium Grey/Mean Green/White/Medium Grey
Black/Varsity Crimson/Black/White
Varsity Crimson/Metallic Gold/White
White/Metallic Silver/Varsity Red
Black/Varsity Crimson/Metallic Gold/Black
White/Metallic Gold/Varsity Crimson/Black
White/Varsity Crimson/Metallic Gold/White
Gorge Green/Metallic Gold/White
White/Metallic Gold/Midnight Navy

NTinfomaniac could you specoify which ones could or will be special releases?

I was told that they were still working out the release details. Once I know, NT will know.

Metallic Silver/Varsity Red/Varsity Royal/Metallic Silver
Black/Black/Varsity Red/Varsity Maize
White/Metallic Gold/Deep Maroon/White
White/Metallic Gold/Deep Forest/White
Medium Grey/Mean Green/White/Medium Grey (Limited? GR, Spring 08)
Black/Varsity Crimson/Black/White (GR, Spring 08)
Varsity Crimson/Metallic Gold/White
White/Metallic Silver/Varsity Red
Black/Varsity Crimson/Metallic Gold/Black (GR, 12/12?)
White/Metallic Gold/Varsity Crimson/Black
White/Varsity Crimson/Metallic Gold/White
Gorge Green/Metallic Gold/White
White/Metallic Gold/Midnight Navy (GR, already released)

Metallic Silver/Varsity Red/Varsity Royal/Metallic Silver Allstars?
Black/Black/Varsity Red/Varsity Maize Fairfax?
White/Metallic Gold/Deep Maroon/White CTK?
White/Metallic Gold/Deep Forest/White SVSM?
Medium Grey/Mean Green/White/Medium Grey Dunkman?
White/Metallic Silver/Varsity Red Ohio State?
Gorge Green/Metallic Gold/White Birthdays?

eek.gif

the Black/white are copped on release date. Why couldnt we get these first as usual??

I have only copped the IV in the annual blk/white colorway, but the V in these colors is amazing
JUST LOOK AT THAT PIC N_
pimp.gif

infomaniac, are they gonna charge retail for the b-days, or hit us with a bs bag for $65 or some other gimmick to charge more like last yr? How limited willthey be?

are they gonna charge retail for the b-days, or hit us with a bs bag for $65 or some other gimmick to charge more like last yr? How limited will they be?

Is the sky blue? Does the sun shine?

LBJ III BDay bundle - Belt
LBJ IV BDay bundle - Bag
LBJ V BDay bundle - Something you don't need but will be forced to buy if you want the shoes.

Vs. Magic

fullj.getty-76075340_dlk006_cavs_v_magi.jpg

If they are comfortable - the reports so far say they are - then I'm buying my pair today. I got a $20 off coupon from Champs and will use that...

-S

anymore pics of white/gold footlocker xclusives and black/crimson Vs????

Picked up my pair yesterday. The quality is great and the shoes look better in person. The shoes are comfortable just walking around in and are much lighterfeeling than the IVs. I won't get to play in these for a while, so no idea how they perform yet. Trying them on side by side with my Soldiers, I think Ilike the feel of the Soldiers better at this point. My Soldiers are broken in nicely, so I may change my mind after I get my Vs broken in. Overall I'mhappy with my purchase and can't wait to play in them.

I'm still waiting to see Billy's review since he's been playing in his for a while...

-S

pic0028qa2.jpg

Picked mine up this afternoon after class.
pimp.gif
I'm lovin' em,extremely light, all the details, nice quality, nice box, great cushioning. *pats Nike on the back* Can't wait to see some more colorways. sz. 13 btw.Don't know why I threw that in there, but the box looks extremely small for some reason after I resized the picture.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom