The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

:lol:
laugh.gif
Mez 1 ft. Nas presents....GOD'S Son: The Remix (Coming Soon)
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $210, Fred 3s $140, Mist Blue 4s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $99, etc etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

before i forget let me give my respects:

Ps-reality check-love how it starts off nice beat :smokin
smokin.gif

Plan-beastie boy remx is cold nice work-Get Buck remix that
beat so lovely :pimp:
pimp.gif

Kosh-Future-nice mellow sound. All I Need remix- i love it a tad off on the chorus part but nice still the same :smokin
smokin.gif

Jape-MonkeyMechanix- :wow:
eek.gif
the beat so different i love it. PainTings-A great sound the sample is nasty :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Kuribo-Good-so lovely just feels good

Mez-yessiir that carry the cross remix was perfect that beat is official (i'm jealous :lol:
laugh.gif
) :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Question-I damn near like all them joints, great work :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
especially that Dream interlude and that iron mic

ZoKid-Greed-loving it,Understand Me-couldnt have a better title nice beat :pimp:
pimp.gif
Code:
        "Chi State Of Mind"G.O. Reppa

Mez... you get my pm?
Code:
     THE JOKER GANG Oh please, Niketalk of all places should have realized there'd be a joker in the deck.

Shizzy! (u gotta say it like swizzy)

let the horns play...i like the main loop...the choppin on the break i didnt really feel but overall this is nice...

seperated...this is hot! these are chops damnit...dope beat right here...alchemist steez

PS2(dont u think its time for a new name?i mean ps3 is out)

solidified...this is dope...different...sounds like some @#%$ that coulda been on capital punishment...verse part would get annoyin tho...u need some drops or somethin in there thats all...

www.soundclick.com/bands/...dID=571072
AIM : CORNROBCUN

Yeah, Timbo definitely hurt my feelings with those 2 Mikos... :lol:
laugh.gif

Thanks for the props, man. The Timbo/Danja feel is actually what I was going for. It's honestly what I'd like to strive for, but I always find myself goin' off on some other experimental type stuff. But at the end of the day, that's the sound I love. Nice to see someone picked it up.

This video.... :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
I can type in words... And I can have the choir sing those words..."

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Just the endless capabilities of these things make them ridiculously incredible.

Open Labs has definitely struck gold with the ultimate hardware. I need to find a way to save up money for one. :lol:
laugh.gif
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

PS, TIME... Just listened to all 3 of those new beats. Real nice stuff.

When those strings drop in "Here We Go"... :pimp:
pimp.gif
Definitely sound like an intro, too.

I love the spacey, futuristic arpeggiated type instrument you got in I'm Too Cool. Somehow it fits well with the organ.

And "Let Me School You" definitely does sound like some ridin' music. I could see P$C or somebody of that nature on it.

Good work. :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kuribo... "Hola" doesn't sound bad, it has potential. Kinda sounds West Coastish. There's a part of one of your melodies that sounds exactly like the bit that Kanye sampled from "PYT." But yea, an intro would be a nice addition. Keep at it, though. I always respect totally original beats more than I would a ton of looped samples, so that's a good look.

Well, I'm back with another "Nelly Furtado type joint"... :lol:
laugh.gif
Ups and Downs

-treewing - whenever I hear "I wanna be where you are" I think of the Jermaine Dupri song from Drumline ,its sounds similar to yours
-RyanxStewRat - that beat is cool, not really my style so I can't really judge...if anything I would say beef up the drums more.
-PUSHA x Vinsanity - I listened to a few tracks...you have good melodies, I like that, and the drums are on point...I would thicken up some of the synths more, mess with some plug-ins so they don't sound too "pre-set" sounding
-ShoeofKuribo - Hola - this beat is all over the place, that's some wild @#%$ man.
-Time - 9mm - this beat is hard, that krs sample is ill....I like most of those beats on there.
-shizzmyster - Jack In Da Box - I like this beat, that main loop I like, it would probably sound good with someone rappin over it
-ps2child - Solidified - the only thing I don't like is that bassline melody, but everything else is ill.
-zokid - upon arrival - I like that beat, the drums hit hard too.

here's my beat...

@$#%!

www.soundclick.com/bands/...ID=5771543

“[emoji]169[/emoji]opy[emoji]174[/emoji]ight

Back
Top Bottom