The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Originally Posted by oFLUo

Yo what up Mez,
The drums on that beat are ill
TY sir *adds you on soundcloud
Dropping that beat/collab tape this month, will put out a few more videos before then.

Yo mez,
we should try to collab on something in the future, it's been awhile. i'm not on im much anymore, but pm me your email

Something new,

Rock by oFLUo

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

$** a jape sighting?!

2012 real as @%*!

word
laugh.gif

Wassup. Got some nice beats on my soundclick, about 30 or so. Not taking beat making seriously until after I graduate in May, but still, it's HEAT.... But peep em out and lemme know what you think..

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

How are you all embedding the soundcloud?  I can't do it to save my life.
http://soundcloud.com/freezebeats

on your soundcloud player on your tracks...

go to share > copy Embed code (make sure HTML 5 widget is UNCHECKED) > when you reply on here, click "Insert Flash" > click "Add From HTML" on the right then paste your Embed code into the space and hit insert...should work after all that

Drake-**% type beat...
Baby Mario's World by Ryan Kirkhoven

Considering this is the beat thread, I figured I'd ask here...but does anyone know where to get some relatively new or more recent refills for Reason? I have a few I've found over the internet & torrents, but I haven't really hit the goldmine yet. Any suggestions?

Check out my beats they fire and they knock!!! Ive been making beats since FL Studio 4... I rarely sample, I like to do things from scratch... I use Reason 5 and I have over 50gb of refills.. Holla if you interested in kits and refills.. The Mixtape is a 4-20 release thats why i have the movie sound clips... 
Download Mixtape

Back
Top Bottom