THE OFFICIAL NT-SHIRT ON SALE NOW - THE WAIT IS OVER

Thank you everyone for your feedback and gratitude. It's very much appreciated. Thank you to Steez for his efforts during this entire project and again for all the work he did tonight leading to the release. I dont think anyone is ever going to comprehend the amount of work he's put in.

As far as the shirts, this is the first of many, hopefully. In order for us to continue to produce product, we very much need your support. This project was not cheap by any means. This board is your board. These shirts benefit not only your wardrobe :b
tongue.gif
but the community as a whole and charitable organizations.

To all those that bought the shirt, I hope you enjoy it as much as did working on it. To all those that havent, whatcha wating for? :nerd:
nerd.gif
FOR ALL CANADIAN ORDERS, the shipping price was listed incorrectly. The change has been made reducing the additional shipping fee to $10. For those that purchased already, you will be refunded the overcharge ASAP.
yoRAJAH!

Quote:
There are a few on here that I think would seriously pay more for a shirt touched by Dirty.
istockphoto_1211190_gay_hands.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Copped...while the price at first did seem a lot, I can appreciate that a) you guys aren't a major retailer and this is not your business and you are trying to recoup the money you guys put up for this, as well as trying to get stuff going to make this site better, which I think everyone here is all about. And thank you for making the shirt simple and classy, and not going over the top like one sees so much in today's fashion market. Thanks to all who had anything to do with this, and I look forward to more stuff in the future...I hope my medium fits me...that's the one thing that was a bummer, the return policy, but I get why you all are doing it the way it's being done. Thanks NT.
Have you seen Drama's billboard yet?

i want to order but a) it doesnt have screen names on it B) pricy , but i would pay the 30 if it had the screenname
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

it'd be sweet if they said "Nike Talk" instead of NKETLK.

i guess the word Nike can't be used?

Originally Posted by jansen318ti

Quote:
it'd be sweet if they said "Nike Talk" instead of NKETLK.

any verification or further explanation of why or how this was chosen instead of the full name???
glasses.gif
">
www.myspace.com/jansone

Probably can't make money with a shirt (or anything) that says Nike on it if it's not authentic Nike product. I just assumed that's what thechange was all about. Is this right? Copywrite laws.

I'm not sure if this has been metioned but how about next yr have the option to add your SN on the back where the NT is (replacing it) or above or belowit.

lol i like the shirt, i bet feelow nike talkers will be the only ones that know what the tee is about. aint nothing like the nike talk sneaker community..people just dont understand..lol

Back
Top Bottom