THE OFFICIAL NT-SHIRT ON SALE NOW - THE WAIT IS OVER

^^^ Co-sign. So just check back later right? Hope it works. Sre you guys giving one to STEVE FROM ISS???

3 hours 41 minutes til I cop my shirt.
TEAM MICHIGAN
5 Great Lakes, 2 Peninsulas, One Pulse.
* NT Detective *

So I'll be in bed. Please save one for me and I'll buy it tomorrow morning.
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
Winston Justice is a penis​

^ Thanks for posting that, man. :smile:
smile.gif
Quote:
The must go online destination of any sneaker head, NikeTalk forum just release its official t-shirt today. Designed by NikeTalk moderator Rajah A., the simple design features NKETLK in classic typographic created by Nike on an all black 100% cotton t-shirt. The upper back features Method Man s NT logo. Shirt sizes run from Small to 3X-Large in Mens, with a retail price of $30 + shipping (PayPal Only). Since there will definitely be a run at these tees, NikeTalk is limiting a maximum of 3 t-shirts per person.

NikeTalk been serving the sneaker loving community since its launch on December 10th, 1999. With the proceeds from the t-shirt sales, the NT staffs hope to cover the cost to upkeep the site as well as future NKETLK apparels.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

:lol:
laugh.gif
.. the nt shirt gonna be in complex and maxim next.. the hype is building..
[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

i want one.........
Mr. Basketball.....Corperryale Harris A.K.A Manny Fresh.....Birwood Boyz​
* NT Detective *

Now my question is will these shirts be on sale for MEMBERS ONLY or can any random person buy it?If it is for members only, how would you filter out the non-members?
Team HEROES​
Saved The Cheerleader, Saved The World...for now

I still dont get where we send the money. Steez's email or what?
Code:
 NEW YORK JETS_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsThe next thing you know Im wearing absolutely nothing...Except for my socks..And you know when Im down to just my socks what time it is...Its BUSINESS TIME

I've been trying to figure the same also...when do these officially start selling? I don't wanna miss out on my Large.
Every Town Has An Elm Street

^
Quote:
tentative launch is roughly 11PM EST. The shirts aren't out yet. I'll update the post title directly when it's officially launched, so you'll know for sure.
Team HEROES​
Saved The Cheerleader, Saved The World...for now

Quote:
The must go online destination of any sneaker head, NikeTalk forum just release its official t-shirt today. Designed by NikeTalk moderator Rajah A., the simple design features NKETLK in classic typographic created by Nike on an all black 100% cotton t-shirt. The upper back features Method Man s NT logo :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Quote:
People who don't know our Method Man are gonna think it's Wu Tang's Method Man
laugh.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
Code:
 NEW YORK JETS_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsThe next thing you know Im wearing absolutely nothing...Except for my socks..And you know when Im down to just my socks what time it is...Its BUSINESS TIME

How are we supposed to buy them? I know we use paypal but like where to we go to actually purchase.
TE NNESSEE TITANS
NO MADDEN CURSE HERE​

I'll be copping. Where do I send the payment? I looked back a couple of pages, but I can't find any info.
H. . E. . A. . D. . A. . U. . T. . O. . M. . A. . T. . I. . C. . A​

^^ To HELP answer your question, (pure speculation of course) but I think at 11pm Est you just come back HERE in this OFFICIAL thread and go to...... WAIT what the heck am I doing?? helping crash and overload the whole thing???? Imma just come back here and wait to find out
TEAM VOLTRON BLACK LION
D.C. COMICS CREW
TEAM G.I.R. -VIDA GUERRA, KAT VON D, KIM KARDASHIAN, EVA MENDEZ, MELISSA MARIE, KERRY WASHINGTON, LAUREN CONRAD, BEYONCE, KATE BECKINSALE, CIARA, DANIA RAMIREZ, HAYDEN PANETTIERE, NELLY FURTADO, DIANA HERNANDEZ, ROCSI​

Back
Top Bottom