THE OFFICIAL NT-SHIRT ON SALE NOW - THE WAIT IS OVER

If they sell out will there be more later on? How much later if so?
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

sup, i still like this shirt:
21o28ms.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
ignorance is bliss

This may be of interest to some of you. I think Steez would have to set up a website just for the shirt for this to take effect - or an eBay account. :nerd:
nerd.gif
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/cps/merchant/WAXLanding-outside
Quote:
Q What is PayPal Account Optional?

A When PayPal Account Optional is turned on, your customers who are new to PayPal will no longer be required to create a PayPal account to complete a purchase. The customer will go through an alternate checkout, and will have the option to sign up afterward.

This feature is available for the following Website Payments Standard: Buy Now, Donations, and Shopping Cart buttons.

If you have turned on Auto Return and have chosen to turn on PayPal as an Additional Payment Option for new users, a new user will not be automatically directed back to your website, but will be given the option to return.
Quote:
Buyers Can Checkout Without a PayPal Account

PayPal has optimized the checkout experience with an exciting improvement to our payment flow.*

For new buyers, signing up for a PayPal account is now optional. This means your customers can complete their payments first, and then decide whether to save their information in a PayPal account for future purchases. The checkout is more convenient, resulting in more completed sales and satisfied customers.

Best of all, this upgrade requires no action on your part. The checkout automatically applies to Website Payment tools like Buy Now Buttons, Donations, and PayPal Shopping Cart, as well as our Request Money and PayPal Invoicing features.

Heres how this easier checkout works:

1. Customers enter their name and shipping address.
2. Theyre prompted for their credit card, email address, and phone number.
3. (Optional) After reviewing their information, they may choose to save their information by creating a PayPal account to make future transactions faster.

Please note that PayPals fraud prevention measures remain in effect for buyers who use this checkout. PayPal applies the same techniques for this checkout as it does for other transactions.

To turn the feature off, simply go to the Profile subtab, click on Website Payment Preferences under the Selling Preferences column, and check the yes/no box under PayPal Account Optional.

*This feature is available to Premier and Business account holders only.

People are askin questions that have been answered a few times already.

It seems obvious that askin about more bein produced later and how many and when is totally pointless.

i am positive it all depends on how they sell. If they made a thousand and they sell them all quick and there is still demand of course they'd make more soon cause they want all the members who want a shirt ta be able ta get one and they want more money ta help more charities and for a better NT. They are not NIKE and are not tryin ta release somethin that 5% of us can get ta make the other 95% jealous. On that same note if they made 1000 and they sell 50 of them i doubt a reprint or another NT shirt would EVER be made.

So step up and buy one even if it's not somethin you'd wear ta match some shoes just think of it as a shirt ta wear at the gym or when you play ball or on a lazy do nothin sunday. It's an easy way ta support this place and support charity and get somethin in return. And i'm not just sayin this ta say it cause they were gracious enough ta GIVE me one for helpin staff with the buy/sell and i still BOUGHT another one.

^ exactly and from what Plumps says, it seems as though different designs may come out in the future depending on how popular these ones are. It would definately be nice if this goes on. It'll benefit both NT and the charities to which we're donating to.

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

Quote:
"You're the man now dogs."

I chuckled a little.

Manglor, you got your questions answered right?
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

Please update Canadian Price.
and keep in mind that
1.00 CAD = 1.04612 USD

And also, when it is launched.
What e-mail would we be sending the payment out to?
That's my word

-=Team RealTalk=-

You'll get the email when its time. You already know what would happen if he put the email addy out there ahead of schedule...
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

so what's good with all the t-shirt contests? have they decided any winners yet?
Team Pacific Northwest​

Tuesday!
Any word?
Bape x efined x SupremeToo Busy At Work To Shop

TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

^Nope. Everything will be posted this afternoon so I heard.
Team HEROES​
Saved The Cheerleader, Saved The World...for now

Why is there no wolf on these shirts?
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."
"im a sneaker head cause i like sneakers...i dont go around calling my self that"~Llsneakerhead23​

Back
Top Bottom